What's your latest boy name crush?

Someone started a ‘latest name crush’ post on the Girl’s Names board, so I decided to bring it over to the boy’s side! What name/names are you currently crushing on??

My current name crush = [name]Eamon[/name].

I like [name]Eamon[/name] and also the English equivalent [name]Edmund[/name].

My boy name crush: [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name] (great sibling names)

I’ve been loving me some [name]Gideon[/name] lately. :smiley:

[name]Lennon[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Porter[/name]

[name]Otto[/name] and [name]Lucian[/name] though I’m sure DH would not go for either one of them.

[name]Nathaniel[/name].
Right now that’s what I want to name a son, but DH isn’t on board yet. I’m also starting to like [name]Bertram[/name] for some reason. [name]Don[/name]'t think I would use it though.

I like [name]Lyle[/name] and [name]Amos[/name] right now. They’re gently gutsy.

Although I already have a boys name picked out (Maxon), I’m really liking [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Abram[/name] right now. Husband vetoed both immediately.

My current favorites are [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]. I love [name]Patrick[/name] and I always have, but it doesn’t fit the style of my girl names ([name]Juliet[/name] + [name]Aria[/name]). I’ve been thinking about [name]Leo[/name] for a while now, and I think it fits with [name]Juliet[/name] + [name]Aria[/name] quite nicely.

This is my first post… so exciting!

My boy name crushes right now are [name]Lennox[/name], [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Caspian[/name].

[name]Jasper[/name]. I’ve tried to get over it, honest.

This made me laugh! He’s obviously a true love!

…I love so many of these ‘crushes’. Especially [name]Eamon[/name], [name]Otto[/name] and [name]Caspian[/name].

I’m currently lusting over [name]Winslow[/name] and [name]Leif[/name].

x abelle :slight_smile:

I heart [name]Arlo[/name].

Today its…

[name]Salvatore[/name] nn [name]Sal[/name]
&
[name]Roscoe[/name]

[name]Vincent[/name]. But then [name]Mary[/name] (the Aussie who married Danish royalty) named one of twins [name]Vincent[/name] so that killed it for me.
Also [name]Landon[/name]/[name]Langdon[/name]/[name]Langston[/name] but can’t decide between the three so they just become too confusing! :slight_smile:
[name]Leon[/name] always a fave.

[name]Langston[/name] (longtime crush)
Banneker (new love)
[name]Boaz[/name] (just makes me swoon)

Back with one more…[name]Eben[/name]. This name just speaks to me.

[name]Emrys[/name], [name]Matias[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], & [name]Vincent[/name]! They seem all over the place style wise, but for some reason I’ve fallen in love with all of them!

My husband and I both [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Archer[/name] and have decided to use it for our son. I’m trying to talk him in to using (later) [name]Dashiell[/name] (nn [name]Dash[/name]) but I’m not sure that he will go for it :frowning:

[name]Silas[/name]. <3

I love seeing all you guys crushing on Gideon! That’s my son’s name and he gets an incredible amount of compliments for it!