What's your opinion?

I’m always curious as to what you think of my favorites. Independently what do you think of these names and do you think they could work as siblings? I have no idea how many children I’m going to have I’m just throwing some ideas out.

[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Sage[/name] [name]Afton[/name]
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Albert[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]William[/name]

[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is very cute and unique. I like [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Allegra[/name] as well.
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] is cute. [name]Stella[/name] is a bit too trendy but I love [name]Rosalie[/name]. [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Estelle[/name] is great.
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is perfect. You can call her “Fi [name]Caroline[/name]” in the style of “Sweet [name]Caroline[/name]”
[name]Sage[/name] [name]Afton[/name] is adorable. I love [name]Sage[/name] for a boy and [name]Afton[/name] is a nice balance.
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] is not my style but if flows nicely and has a western feel to it.
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is very handsome. I love [name]Beau[/name] one of my faves but [name]Edward[/name] is a little boring.
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Albert[/name] is not my taste. [name]Riley[/name] is too trendy and [name]Albert[/name] sounds too old.
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]William[/name] is handsome as well. [name]William[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] flows better.

[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] – I find this name beautiful. I know some people think of the medicine, so that is something to consider, but it’s a very pretty name.
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] – I just don’t like either of these names. [name]Stella[/name] seems harsh to me, and [name]Rosalie[/name] so fluffy. When I picture a [name]Stella[/name] she’s in a wife-beater with a cigarette dangling from her mouth, covered in rough tattoos (no roses or butterflies here!). This is going to sound horribly un-PC, and I’ll say first that the only [name]Rosalie[/name] I’ve ever known for real was a nice, normal, fairly smart girl, but when I picture a [name]Rosalie[/name], I picture someone with major mental difficulties, like a grown up with a 3 year old mental state.
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] – Gorgeous!! I want to talk my sister into [name]Fiona[/name] but she’s having none of it. A [name]Fiona[/name] is cute and spunky, but can go classy when she wants. [name]Caroline[/name] is a pretty name to pair with it.
[name]Sage[/name] [name]Afton[/name] – [name]Love[/name] love love [name]Afton[/name]! I think it’s gorgeous. [name]Sage[/name] doesn’t so anything for me. It’s not ugly or anything, but feels like, oh I don’t know. I just don’t like it.
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] – I like, but don’t love, [name]Garrison[/name]. I think [name]Oakley[/name] is weird.
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Edward[/name] – Not a fan of [name]Beau[/name] at all, and [name]Edward[/name] is so-so.
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Albert[/name] – Really not my kind of name.
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]William[/name] – Cute! I picture a fun, handsome, and smart man.

[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] – beautiful!
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] – [name]Stella[/name] is too trendy; [name]Rosalie[/name] is OK.
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] – [name]LOVE[/name] this! By far my favorite!
[name]Sage[/name] [name]Afton[/name] – don’t like either name.
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] – I like [name]Garrison[/name]. I really don’t like [name]Oakley[/name] at all.
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Edward[/name] – handsome name!
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Albert[/name] – I don’t care for [name]Riley[/name] at all. [name]Albert[/name] is OK but doesn’t match well with [name]Riley[/name]. Have you considered [name]Alasdair[/name]?
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]William[/name] – [name]Hudson[/name] is OK. [name]William[/name] is a great middle name.

Thoughts on individual names:

[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - I am on the fence about [name]Allegra[/name]. I think [name]Blythe[/name] is beautiful! [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Allegra[/name] sounds lovelier to me.
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] - I quite like this! It’s the right combo of sassy and sweet.
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] - THIS has character. Beautiful!
[name]Sage[/name] [name]Afton[/name] - Honestly, I can’t tell if you would want this name for a boy or girl. [name]Sage[/name] is lovely, but I’m not sold on the combo with [name]Afton[/name] for either a boy or a girl.
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] - [name]Oakley[/name] is an interesting name, but I think [name]Garrison[/name] has more personality. [name]Garrison[/name] [name]Oakley[/name] is nice.
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I prefer [name]Edward[/name] [name]Beau[/name], but your combo is nice as well.
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Albert[/name] - This is the only one I am really shaking my head at. [name]Riley[/name]? It’s so trendy and outdated IMHO. Your other names have a bit more class and flare than [name]Riley[/name] has, and the pairing with [name]Albert[/name] sounds off. [name]Roland[/name] [name]Albert[/name]?
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]William[/name] - very handsome name.

Sibling Suggestions:

[name]Set[/name] 1:
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

[name]Set[/name] 2:
[name]Sage[/name] _____(f)
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]

[name]Set[/name] 3:
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Garrison[/name] [name]Oakley[/name]