When I see____________...I imagine....

This game is simple and fun (especially for writers!). [name]One[/name] person gives a first and middle name for a person (and gender, if necessary), then what you imagine that person being like (age, personality, interests). For example, if I post “[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Margaret[/name],” your next post might be, “An energetic nine-year-old who has a passion for kittens and soccer. [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name].”

(I might post here multiple times.) To begin:

[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Desiree[/name]

I see a feisty auburn girl with an artsy feel nickname [name]Lucy[/name].
Zelen [name]Olivia[/name]

rocker chick [name]Zel[/name]

[name]Lindsay[/name] [name]Rosella[/name]

A young girl with a passion for horses and reading, she has a small rebellious streak.

[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

Tall and thin she likes to play convectional sports and is the baby of the family

[name]Kerensa[/name] [name]Ottoline[/name]

a bubbly popular blond girl with many friends

kelsey leah_jane

[name]Kelsey[/name] is a blond cheerleader that dreams of becoming a model.

[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]

Prefers to go by [name]Ginny[/name]- is feisty, energetic, loyal and fun-loving.

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] is my next door neighbor. She’s the sweetest old lady you’ll ever meet. She likes sitting on her porch swing with her cats, [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name]. I love helping her do yard work because she’ll tell you all these stories of when she was younger.

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Dante[/name]

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Dante[/name] is the mischievous, clever little gentleman who likes to quietly wreak havoc in his preschool classroom - all with a completely innocent look on his face.

[name]Henrietta[/name] [name]June[/name]

Henreitta [name]Jane[/name] is a sweet, little lady. But she has a bit of a tomboy side.

[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Coralie[/name]

A little too unique, edgy and wild. loves words, and names!!!

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]-[name]Claire[/name]

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]-[name]Claire[/name] is blonde with blue eyes and is extremely preppy and is in the “popular” crowd

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is a shy, clever girl, who is yet to find her voice. She enjoys the violin, and has a massive crush on a boy in her class. He secretly likes her too, but thinks she is too unpopular for him. She is extremely beautiful, dark long hair, green eyes and a wide smile. Gradually, and lucky for the boy, [name]Evelyn[/name] is getting more and more popular. She is 12.

[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is a chubby round faced little girl. she loves dogs and kittens. she has 2 big brothers. [name]Auden[/name] & [name]Dylan[/name]

[name]Keaton[/name] [name]Gabriela[/name]

[name]Keaton[/name] [name]Gabriela[/name] is a 19-year-old college student who is majoring in music. She has a secret talent for playing accordion and writing with her feet. She insists on eating organic, and her idea of a night out on the town is a good old fashioned bonfire by the beach, with some ocean fishing.

[name]Rosa[/name] [name]Maxine[/name]

Named after 2 older aunts her parents adored as kids, she’s feisty and fun. she love Chinese food and watching random people in public places.

[name]Coe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Coe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is very shy and lonely, but she doesn’t mind. She is very smart and has big gray eyes, and loves looking out into the ocean and daydreaming.

[name]Agnessa[/name] [name]Janeane[/name] (pronounced: ag-NES-sa ja-NEEN)

[name]Agnessa[/name] [name]Janeane[/name] is a mid thirties young woman, who is very strict and loyal, yet has a sense of humor and when it comes out she has the most amazing personality you’ll ever meet. She is half [name]German[/name] and is very pretty. She has two daughters, [name]Freya[/name] and [name]Enya[/name].

[name]Atlas[/name] [name]Honor[/name]. (girl)

[name]Atlas[/name] [name]Honor[/name] was suppose to be a boy to her mother, but the very wished for daughter to her father. She has radiant green eyes, and long dark curly hair, she’s very pale and fair, she loves to collect objects from the beach. she’s the only daughter so this keeps her busy.

Ruthanna [name]Rachel[/name]