Where did you travel last time?

Where did you travel recently? Wich way? Train, plane, car trip?

I had a summer bus trip to Edirne with my friends, it’s a city bordering Greece and Bulgaria, it was one of the capitals of Ottoman Empire, I got lost, my favorite thing to do actually, and had a chance to travel alone since human contact exhaust me easily.

Mine was to Australia to Sydney. I like travelling and I also used to rent cars and apartments in the cities where I come to. When I came to Sydney by plane first of all I rented a parking place next to airport, then I took a car and went watching the beautiful city. Anyway the trip was nice and I really enjoy being in Sydney. Greate place!

I went to [name_f]China[/name_f], I went by plane because realistically any other way to get between the UK and [name_f]China[/name_f] would have taken faaaarrr too long.

Family trip to Tanzania in [name_u]August[/name_u]. We did a safari through Tarengire, Ngorogoro, and Serengeti. After that, we went to Zanzibar and spent about a week or so there. Overall, the trip was maybe two - two and a half weeks. We flew there and flew back, and took a Jeep through the safari.

I went to Zakynthos (a Greek island) by plane.

I went to [name_f]Florida[/name_f] by car.

I last travelled to Tuscany in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. I stayed in the countryside near Pisa in a beautiful little town called Sassetta before travelling to [name_f]Florence[/name_f] for the last half. I got there by plane and made the journey from Pisa to [name_f]Florence[/name_f] by train.

I’m flying to Budapest at the very end of next month.

Last month we did a road trip out to Carnarvon Gorge (Australia - some 9hr drive west of Brisbane, QLD), camped in our tent, did a 14km bush walk in 36*C heat and mingled with all kinds of Australian wildlife, from the fairly typical kangaroo and wallaby to the less seen platypus, emu (I’d never seen one in the wild before, and here they were in flocks only a few metre’s from the car!!) and echidna. It was a great trip!

We are making a point of opting to travel more within our own back yard, so to speak. Australia is such a huge place, and though I’ve lived here my entire life, I’ve only seen and experienced such a tiny percentage of it! A road trip around all of Tasmania is next on my list.

[name_f]Arizona[/name_f] by car (not a fan of AZ, so wasn’t too thrilled about this trip).

Shouldn’t this thread be closed since it’s blatantly an ad? I’ll report it now.