Where Did You Work? And Come Across Names?

Basically my question is have you ever worked in a job where you have encountered lots of names and have you ever met twins with really cool names and what where the names of people of children you have worked with?

When I did my two week work experience I came across lots of young children from the age of 2 to 5 years lots of them were really cute kids! I met a pair of identical twins named [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] they were so adorable and little and I met alot of kids named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] but they all went by the nickname [name_u]Olly[/name_u] instead of their full name. And I met a pair of sisters who were named [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_u]Lexi[/name_u]
and another girl named [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and another one named [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] but she just went by [name_u]Gabby[/name_u] and another two girls named [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]!

Where have you worked and encountered names?

I work at a daycare center which has about 40 kids. It’s a rather rural (and impoverished) area, and, unfortunately, there are not many with names I like. Most are very popular selections with odd spellings.

Some of the ones I don’t care for:

Ariabella
[name_f]Ryleigh[/name_f]
[name_f]Madisyn[/name_f]
[name_f]McKenna[/name_f]
Blayde
Aydien
[name_f]Annamae[/name_f]
[name_f]Miley[/name_f]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_u]Bentley[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
Alydia
[name_f]Arianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]

Some I like:

[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_m]Weston[/name_m]
[name_f]Journey[/name_f]

I work as a midwife so come across lots of awesome and not-so-awesome names. However, some of my favourite ones I’ve come across have been very unique so for confidentiality reasons, I can’t share them here.

I work as a Middle school teacher. A real beast of a name I came across today was Laileighanna. Too much!

I work at a church preschool and it is not uncommon to have a class full of children with names such as [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_f]Moriah[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], and [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. I have also noticed the “elle” trend, as in a single class I had 2 girls named [name_f]Ella[/name_f], a [name_f]Janelle[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Elle[/name_f].

I work as an adoptions case manager for foster children.

I’ve come across MANY interesting names:
Seph
Maurier
Neukia
Kamerohn
Ivoryonna
Khambrel
[name_m]Draven[/name_m]
Xereniti
Sa’moan & [name_f]Nyia[/name_f] (sibset)
Kjell
Brekelle
Roysse
Neighiyla
Samaruia
Qujohn
Lastat
Daemiuna
Kyngtavion
Khordai
Lymyiah
Brixyanna
Prynn’cess
Balissa

I work as a processing admin officer for a division of the government, at the moment I am based in RTS mail. Because of the amount of work I process a day names that I encounter tend to become one continuous blur though it is nice to know that there are some people out there with names I like- think [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_f]Callista[/name_f] :slight_smile: I have however recently moved departments and am learning the names of my new work colleagues everyday.

[name_f]My[/name_f] work colleagues consist of [name_f]Christina[/name_f], Narelle, [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_u]Glen[/name_u], [name_u]Mika[/name_u], [name_f]Angelique[/name_f], [name_f]ZsaZsa[/name_f], [name_u]Rennie[/name_u], [name_f]Luba[/name_f], [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] and [name_f]Clarice[/name_f].

Several names I have come across last week were Darren (not a common name where I live), Sefano & Gael, [name_m]Vidal[/name_m] & Viola, Dionicio, Poled (f) (Any one know the origin of this name or meaninig?) & Oswaldo, Ludivina,Vita.

Grown up names:
[name_u]Morley[/name_u],
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f],
[name_m]Ishmael[/name_m]
[name_f]Corinna[/name_f]
[name_u]Sandy[/name_u]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]

Kid names
Jenaya
[name_f]Alivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Malka[/name_f]
[name_m]Darius[/name_m]
[name_f]Mei[/name_f] Ling
[name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

I’m a teacher. There are many names that are super unique but these are the ones that struck me as usable.

I work in a gas station (glamorous, I know) so I hear lots of names. Ones that stick out:
[name_u]Golden[/name_u] (m)
[name_m]Cayden[/name_m] and [name_u]Ayden[/name_u] (not sure of spelling)
[name_f]Miyah[/name_f] (this was tattoo’d on a gentleman’s arm with a date of 2012 so I’d assume his daughter)
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_f]Kayla[/name_f]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Ben[/name_m]
[name_m]Jesus[/name_m], [name_m]Sergio[/name_m], [name_m]Miguel[/name_m] and [name_u]Angel[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] (he’s about 22)