Where do they belong?

I’ve had a lot of fun with the first names my friends picked for me (for my signature theme) and the combos I’ve made with them. I’m really loving a lot of them right now and I’m wondering where other people think they rank compared to my other favorites.

Currently, my top 10 includes: [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Eleni[/name_f], [name_f]Siena[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and Megara.

The names I’m evaluating are (in case my signature changes when the forums change tomorrow):
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
Saela [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (I’ve also had Saela [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] for years)
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Marvel[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] (I’ve also had [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] for awhile)
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] (also considering [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] from my ‘ballerinas’ theme)
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] Evra
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_u]Roux[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_u]Ridley[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

Which ones do you like best for me, taking into account the other names I love? Any that you think belong in the top 10 or a top 15, should I make one? Any that should go back to the long list?

You can evaluate based on the whole combo or just the first name, if you’d like.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Ones I think fit really well:

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
Saela [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

Honestly I think they all work well with your other names, but the ones I think fit especially well are:

Brynn Hermione
Marvel Cecily
Holland Evra
Viola Dove
Ridley Athena
Daphne Scarlett

River Calista
Marvel Cecily
Holland Evra
Ridley Athena

Are awesome and I think they fit well with your other favourites. :slight_smile:

@sparkleninja18 - I LOVE Saela for you! Please don’t ever get rid of it :stuck_out_tongue: I also really like Brynn, River and Linnea for you!

Thank you everyone! Your replies brought a big smile to my face :grin:

I’m glad they were so well received by others because I had so much fun making them!