Which Adel... name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which Adel… name?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Adelina : 8 (28%)
  • Adelaide : 17 (59%)
  • Adelaine : 0 (0%)
  • Other: 4 (14%)

I love [name_f]Adele[/name_f] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], it flows so well to me, and [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is another lovely choice.

Out of your names I like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] best.

Out of your names I like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] best. I also like [name_f]Adela[/name_f].

Of your three, [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] maybe. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is great but I feel tired of seeing it in forums a bit (don’t know any in real life though) and “Laid” seems mildly problematic to me. [name_f]Adelaine[/name_f] is pretty but seems kind of made up (not sure that it is, but it’s less familiar). I like [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Adela[/name_f], and [name_f]Adelia[/name_f] all a lot too!

I prefer [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] pronounced as add-ah-lynn. [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] isn’t bad, but I feel like the lina on the end isn’t necessary when [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] by itself is pretty and strong. [name_m]Just[/name_m] my humble viewpoint.

I know it may sound a old-lady-with-a-starched-collar-ish, but I really like [name_f]Adelia[/name_f]. It’s soft and pretty and I’m a sucker for girls names ending in “a” of “ah”

other [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

Thank you for all of the replies! I personally know many girls named [name_f]Adelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Addilyn[/name_f], etc. I love the nicknames [name_u]Dell[/name_u], [name_f]Della[/name_f], and [name_f]Delly[/name_f] and the longer forms [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. I had seen [name_f]Adelaine[/name_f] before but I cannot remember where. I think I’ll go with [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. Thank you!!!