which & why

[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]
[name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]

your suggestions:
For first name I want something sweet ([name_f]Romilly[/name_f], [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]), historic ([name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]) or with literature/culture feel ([name_f]Morgana[/name_f]), preferably non-Greek in origin. My pick would either be [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] or [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f], but both have strong double LIS/[name_u]LEE[/name_u] sound…

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] gmv, followed by [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] is bright, light and sweet and flows well with [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]. [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], though it repeats a sound, works and looks great - it rolls of the tongue nicely.

In order of preference, my top 3
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] - has a light and sweet feel that really seems to flow well with [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]. When looking at them, the combo imagery of daffodils, sunflowers in an open grassy field conjures, I recently did an abstract painting where all you can see is the tree leaves falling down/cascading at the top of the canvas and grass along the bottom and in the centre, it is a light bright yellow and it circles outwards to be less of a light yellow …It’s an abstract of coming into light after darkness… Anyways that’s what this combo makes me think of and I love the imagery. If you don’t use it may I steal this for my GP list? I’ve fallen for it after writing??

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] as a name it always makes me think of whimsical and enchanted forests. and [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] joins in, when I think of [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] in this combo I think of birds singing (IDK why it’s just what I imagination conjures here).

[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] - Second preference as [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] and [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] share a vibe, the sounds of both names really go together, it sounds melodic. I don’t feel that the double LIS/[name_u]LEE[/name_u] sound is too much.

In order of preference the last 3- [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f], [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] and [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]

The other 3 listed feel different, maybe too common or too ‘western hemisphere’ compared to such an exotic sound of a name like [name_m]Calisto[/name_m]. I feel like [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] needs something just as exotic but the name needs a familiar vibe. [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] feels familiar due to [name_f]Sun[/name_f]/[name_f]Sunni[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] feels familiar due to [name_f]El[/name_f]- and Wen, [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] feels familiar due to [name_f]Milly[/name_f] and [name_f]Ro[/name_f]- yet each name has this difference and exotic feel.

My favorite is [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]. It’s very adventurous and charming.

Although I adore both [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] & [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], my top two here with [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] as middle would be [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f], and [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f].

[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] just…works. The repeated double-L I actually don’t mind at all, and it sounds both sweet, and strong. [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] has such a great depth of mystery to it which I like a lot – [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] tends to have that feel to it in general, but paired with [name_f]Callisto[/name_f], it adds to it.

I do love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] C., [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] C. & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] C. Thank you for the lovely list.

I really like [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]; the repetition of the ‘l’ sound really works here! The two names are different enough that the shared sound isn’t an issue, and I love the flow of the name!
I’m also quite fond of [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f].

I’m torn between [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is my favorite name on its own from your list. But [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] is such a great combination, and I adore the nickname [name_u]Sunny[/name_u].

OK
Thank you ladies.
I will nix [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] & [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] - [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is too modern & meaning isn’t as beautiful as [name_f]Carys[/name_f] & [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] one.

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] & [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] got the most votes with [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] & [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] on top… new post coming up…