Which Arabella combination do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which Arabella combination do you like best?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Arabella Claire : 6 (26%)
  • Arabella Faith : 3 (13%)
  • Arabella Victoria : 1 (4%)
  • Arabella Grace : 6 (26%)
  • Arabella Olivia : 0 (0%)
  • Arabella Ivy : 4 (17%)
  • Arabella Felicity: 3 (13%)

Without knowing the last name, my favourite from your list is [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. So beautiful.

I wanted to vote for [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] too, but [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Claire[/name] got my vote - just perfect and I’m not a lover of the name [name]Claire[/name].

I meant to add [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] as well so chime in if that gets your vote.

Yes, definitely - [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] wins hands down for me! I love this combo and is similar to my [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]. It is a perfect name.

I think [name]Grace[/name] has recently become a big time filler name, but in this case I think [name]Grace[/name] fits wonderfully and it is my favorite.

I voted [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. I like the long first and short middle names, it gives it a lot of snap.

[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] wins hands down.

[name]Arabella[/name] is so gorgeous and frilly and [name]Claire[/name] nails it down a bit in a classy way.

[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Out of your list I like:
[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
My thoughs are [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. GORGEOUS!