Which Are Your Favorite 3 on My List?

In the Girls Forum I’m asking for help to replace Penrose on my list. (DH doesn’t like it)… but as we are unlikely to have more than 3 kids (3 if I get my way, 2 if he get’s his) I’m wondering if it wouldn’t just be easier to cut down my girls and boys lists to 3 each.

If you had to cut down my lists what would you choose?
Or what would you add to make the perfect groupings of three?
(FYI: we wouldn’t consider A or J names).

Girls: Endora, [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_u]Penrose[/name_u], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]
Boys: [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Hendrik[/name_m], [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], [name_m]Victor[/name_m]

Thank You!!!

Together: [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], Endora, and [name_f]Merida[/name_f].
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]

Alone:
[name_f]Merida[/name_f]
Endora
[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], and [name_m]Victor[/name_m].

Girls: Endora, [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], and [name_f]Viola[/name_f]
Boys: [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], and [name_m]Victor[/name_m]

I personally wouldn’t use [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_m]Victor[/name_m] together, especially if you are only having 2-3 children.

Something like Endora, [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], and [name_f]Viola[/name_f] OR [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], and Endora would be amazing.

[name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] would be my top picks for just 3 out of all of those.

I also like Endora, [name_f]Merida[/name_f], and [name_m]Hendrik[/name_m].

Girls: Endora, [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_u]Penrose[/name_u], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] — I’d keep [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_u]Penrose[/name_u], and Endora.
Boys: [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Hendrik[/name_m], [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], [name_m]Victor[/name_m]— I’d keep [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], and [name_m]Hendrik[/name_m].

Names that seem like they would go with your style…
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f], [name_f]Circe[/name_f], [name_f]Indira[/name_f] for girls.
[name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], and [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] for boys.

[name_f]Lorelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Merida[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]

[name_m]Hendrik[/name_m]
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]

:slight_smile:
:smiley:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Merida[/name_f] and [name_m]Victor[/name_m] which are both on my list too!

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 for each gender:

[name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites (in order) are:
Girls: [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], & [name_u]Penrose[/name_u]
Boys: [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], & [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] or [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] (really like [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]!)

I’d keep [name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] & [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] & [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m].

Favourite girls: Endora, [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], and [name_f]Viola[/name_f]
Favourite boys: [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] & [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]. [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] was king of the fairies…kind of rough for a boy, and Endora, the witch, is back on tv pretty regularly. I get the appeal of both names, but just wouldn’t do that to a child.

Endora, [name_f]Merida[/name_f], and [name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], and [name_m]Victor[/name_m]

Out of your girl’s list, I like:

[name_f]Viola[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] - Also love this!
[name_f]Merida[/name_f] - Pretty, but NMS

For the boys:

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this, but I agree that it shouldn’t be paired with [name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] - Very nice, but trendier than your other choices.
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] - Works well with your girl’s names.

Thank you everyone for your input. I sort of tallied things up and it’s given me a lot to think about… but for those of you who would be interested…

Boys:
Most Common Combo: [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] & [name_m]Victor[/name_m] (With [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] & [name_m]Victor[/name_m] being the most common two-some).
Three Most Popular Names: 1)[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] 2)[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] 3)[name_m]Victor[/name_m]

Girls:
Most Common Combo: [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Merida[/name_f] & [name_f]Viola[/name_f] (With [name_f]Merida[/name_f] & [name_f]Viola[/name_f] being the most common two-some).
Three Most Popular Names: 1)[name_f]Viola[/name_f] 2)[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] 3)[name_f]Merida[/name_f]
Note: 45% of the combos suggested featured all -a ending names. With 81% featuring -a ending two-somes. This kind of surprised me. (Well not the 81% so much). I’ve been a little stuck in this idea that I didn’t want repeating beginning or ending letters to any of my future kids names. And as some of you might remember I’ve been struggling with the -a theme but this has given me pause. I’m going to take some time to think the options through.