Which book cover looks better?

The Illusionist Series.pdf (1.4 MB)

The Illusionist Series (1).pdf (393.8 KB)

The book is fantasy!!!

2 Likes

I like the forest one better. It looks so mysterious. Though I do think that the moon one fits the title a bit better, but I feel much more drawn to the forest one.

1 Like

If I were browsing the shelves, I’d be more likely to pick up the book with the forest cover.

I like the forest one better, and I feel like it fits your book better!

2nd one fits the title better imo :slight_smile:

The forest one!

I love the second one

The forest one is more attractive, but it’s giving me major sci-fic vibes. The moon one fits the 'fantasy ’ them more, I guess.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the forest one! More likely to pick it up at the store or library.

I think the moon one fits better with the title and theme. The forest one looks more like it should be a wilderness survival guide.

The moon goes with the title. :blush:

I like the picture of the forest, but I think the moon makes for a better cover.

The one with moon is so cool!

I really like both! I think my vote would depend on whether the forest or the moon relates more to the story.

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is moon :wink:

THIS. 100%.

Also, is that your real name? Milanova is a cool surname, by the way. :slight_smile: Just L. A. doesn’t make sense considering tat your name is Olive Claremont.

A pen name?

2 Likes

That’s what I assumed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lilivere Arends Milanova is a character from my book. I didn’t know what if I wanted my real name or a pen name… so I just put the character’s name as a filler. I just wanted to see what it would look like on he cover.

2 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], okay! :grin: