[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Emory[/name] [name]Davis[/name]
[name]Emory[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Davis[/name]
[name]Conner[/name] [name]Davis[/name]
[name]Collin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]

[name]Conner[/name] [name]Davis[/name] - I think you have a great combo here, I really like the flow of the two names together. (I do prefer the [name]Connor[/name] spelling - just me though!) [name]Connor[/name] is a name I have liked for a boy for a long time.

[name]Emory[/name] [name]Davis[/name]
[name]Emory[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Davis[/name]

I like these the best because they are less common than the others on the list. Plus, I like the way they sound the best!

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is my favorite.

I like [name]Archer[/name] [name]Davis[/name], but I keep hearing [name]Archer[/name] everywhere so it just seems too trendy for my tastes.

I’m not a fan of [name]Emory[/name] because it’s becoming more feminine. Owl City even has a song where he sings about an [name]Emery[/name]/[name]Emory[/name].

[name]Emory[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] - both were on my short list of names if we were having a boy.

[name]Connor[/name] [name]Davis[/name]. It flows nicely and I really like the name [name]Connor[/name].

[name]Conner[/name]: my favourite combo, I love the name [name]Conner[/name] (especially spelled that way) ! It works great with the mn [name]Davis[/name].
[name]Jackson[/name]: like this name, but its super trendy! i prefer it with the mn [name]Porter[/name] ([name]Porter[/name] is a fn on my list)
[name]Archer[/name]: my least favourite of the ones I like (make sense? lol) [name]Archer[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] is my fave combo

Dislikes:
[name]Emory[/name]: I think of [name]Emory[/name] as a girls name, so i dislike this alot. sorry.
[name]Matthew[/name]: its really common in my area, so im not a fan of it.
[name]Collin[/name]: this name just isn’t my style, sorry

I like [name]Conner[/name] [name]Davis[/name] the best, though I really prefer the [name]Connor[/name] spelling. [name]Conner[/name] seems misspelled to me and reminds me more of someone who cons (for some reason I never thought of that with [name]Connor[/name], but I do with [name]Conner[/name]… hm).