Which boy name do you like?

I am in search of a boy name that is recognizable, but not popular. I have a few favorites of the moment and would love to hear your feedback on them, as well as any suggestions.

[name]Holden[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Channing[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Conan[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]

[name]Garrison[/name] is a family name, so it’s being considered for a middle, just not certain yet…

Also, I know this is a boy’s forum, but what do you think of these for girls?
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Romy[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Thora[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]

[name]Katherine[/name] is a family name as well. Thanks!

I’m madly in love with [name]Arthur[/name] and I really like [name]Holden[/name], so my vote would be for [name]Holden[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]. For the girls, I really love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. If I were having a girl this time, [name]Quinn[/name] would have been her middle name. And [name]Charlotte[/name] has been on top choices lists for a long time!

[name]Joaquim[/name] (or [name]Joachim[/name]) is one of my all time favourites

My favorite of the boys is [name]Holden[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] but I like [name]Holden[/name] [name]Channing[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] also.
From the girl’s list my favorite is [name]Thora[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]. [name]Thora[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] just sounds so cool and edgy.

My favorites are:
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]

Thanks! I love [name]Holden[/name] [name]Arthur[/name].

I still like [name]Joaquin[/name] alot too though, but worried it’s a mouthful with [name]Woolf[/name]…

And I think it’s safe to say EVERYONE loves [name]Charlotte[/name], but I am concerned it will be too popular. I really wanted a name that was somewhat unique/edgy but classy at the same time. (since my name is [name]Ashley[/name] I didn’t want to give my kids any names that will be that popular when they are growing up.)