Which boy name do you prefer, Macaulay, Clark, Archer or Sullivan?

*Not pregnant, just looking for opinions.

[name]Macaulay[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name]!

In order I like:
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]

[name]Macaulay[/name]—don’t like at all, it’s like the masculine version of [name]Mackenzie[/name] but not as popular.

I like [name]Clark[/name] (superman!), [name]Archer[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Macaulay[/name] last.

I love your boy names on your signature!

I think I like [name]Archer[/name] the best with [name]Sullivan[/name] & [name]Clark[/name] tied for second!

[name]Sullivan[/name] ([name]Sully[/name]!)
[name]Macaulay[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]

[name]Sullivan[/name] is great, as is [name]Clark[/name]. I like [name]Archer[/name] but I feel like it can be tricky to pull off. [name]Macaulay[/name] is just nms at all, but I can see it being cute on the right boy.

[name]Archer[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] are more my style over [name]Macaulay[/name] and [name]Clark[/name].
I like [name]Sullivan[/name] a lot. [name]Archer[/name] is a cool name, but even though I like it, I wouldn’t name my child [name]Archer[/name].

[name]Sullivan[/name] & [name]Macaulay[/name]! [name]Archer[/name] is also nice. [name]Clark[/name] is NMS.

[name]Macaulay[/name] is a nice name- if I could disassociate it from Culken. I like [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] equally. I don’t much care for [name]Clark[/name]- but that could be because the only [name]Clark[/name] I’ve known has been an officisious jerk!

I like [name]Archer[/name] best.

[name]Archer[/name] is gorgeous! <3 Sullivan isn’t bad … Sully would be a cute nickname :slight_smile:

Macaulay is ruined by that actor from Home Alone … Clark just isn’t one of my favorites :stuck_out_tongue:

I love love love the nn [name]Sully[/name], so [name]Sullivan[/name] gets my vote for top contender. However, I also love [name]Clark[/name] so that’s a very close second. The other two I’m not very fond of myself but they’re not bad names.

I like [name]Archer[/name] :slight_smile: I tend to have name crushes on a lot of -er ending boy names haha

I love love love [name]Sullivan[/name] with the nn [name]Sully[/name].

[name]Macaulay[/name] - unique. I like it. But it’s also strongly associated with the actor [name]Macauley[/name] Culkin, which probably entails some negatives…
[name]Clark[/name] - its ok.
[name]Archer[/name] - a great name!
[name]Sullivan[/name] - love! I also like the nn [name]Sully[/name].

Overall, my faves would be [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name]!

These are all surnames. If I had to choose one for my child, I would go with [name]Clark[/name].

In order…

1. [name]Clark[/name]
  2. [name]Archer[/name]
  3. [name]Sullivan[/name]
  4. [name]Macaulay[/name]

My order is exactly the same as christabel’s.

1.) [name]Macaulay[/name] nn [name]Mac[/name]
2,) [name]Sullivan[/name] nn [name]Sully[/name]

I’d go with either of these…

3.) [name]Archer[/name]

4.)[name]Clark[/name]