Which boy name sounds better?

See the results of this poll: Which boy name sounds better?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Lennox Evan : 19 (38%)
  • Sawyer Knox: 31 (62%)

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] is my favorite. I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], but [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] is one of my favorites. I dislike [name_u]Evan[/name_u] as a middle for it because it repeats the soft e vowel sound, and it is makes the combo sound unbalanced.
I suggest [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u].

Agree with ashleyjuliette. I really like [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], but don’t think it sounds right with [name_u]Evan[/name_u].

[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] would be my number one choice. Nice name!

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] is a family name. That’s the only reason its an option. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] would beat both of them by a landslide.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]?

I love [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], but I’m with the other posters that don’t like the sound of [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. I like [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], though!

I love the sound of [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m], but would prefer [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] better than [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] as a name, but I agree with pp that the combo [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] works better than [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u], which is a bit rhymey

What about [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Van[/name_u] or [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]- that way you still get the honour name in but the flow is improved