Which boys name do you like best?

[name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Chase[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

[name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name]! All the [name]Alec[/name]'s I have had in class have fun personalities. I love [name]James[/name] as a middle name.

I like [name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name] too. I also think that [name]Chase[/name] could be a nice name, but I think that [name]Morgan[/name] is too popular among girls.

Sigh… I love [name]Morgan[/name] for a boy, even though it is overwhelmingly female these days. [name]Alec[/name] is another winner, but [name]Chase[/name] feels a bit 90s retro for my tastes.

[name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name] is quite lovely (though it does remind me of the bassist from the band ‘Blur’ - [name]Alex[/name] [name]James[/name]). It’s nice to see [name]Morgan[/name] being considered for a boy, but I feel that a male [name]Morgan[/name] would suffer from some confusing the gender of his name - [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] would be lovely. I’m rather tired of [name]Chase[/name] as a name - running after someone does not make a name!

I like all three of them, but [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] is my favorite. I think that [name]Morgan[/name] is still perfectly usable for a boy, especially if it’s accompanied with a clearly masculine middle name (as is the case here).

[name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name]!

While I like [name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name], I’d rather see a [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]. Yes, it’s in the top 50 for girls, but it’s still in the top 500 for boys and has been a boys name back as long as there are records, as a girls name it goes back to 1976 and is already falling (if the 43 for 2007 is compared to the 35 for 2006 is seen). [name]Morgan[/name] on a girl is going to be a dated, awful moniker for a girl in 40 years and I think it still has a chance to be redeemed for a boy. [name]Morgan[/name] for me, makes me think of Pirates and J P [name]Morgan[/name]. [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] is handsome, will age well (I’d lay money on it!) is decidedly male, paired with [name]Daniel[/name] and overall just feels wonderful. So he gets my vote, hands down. :smiley: I think [name]Chase[/name] is rather silly as a name, it’s an action!

I like [name]Chase[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] the best!

[name]Chase[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] is my favorite… but what about [name]Morgan[/name] [name]James[/name]? or [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name]? Ok, maybe I just adore [name]James[/name].

Another vote for [name]Alec[/name] [name]James[/name]

my vote goes for [name]Chase[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] :slight_smile: