Which boys name for number 3?

See the results of this poll: which boys name for number 3?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Alfred Lewis : 14 (29%)
  • Alfred Ernest : 2 (4%)
  • Alfred Clark : 6 (13%)
  • Clark Ernest : 18 (38%)
  • Ernest Clark : 7 (15%)
  • Ernest Lewis : 1 (2%)
  • Ernest Alfred: 0 (0%)

I still like [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] but [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] sound so similar… it’s not a big deal with [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] in the middle spot, but I voted for [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Clark[/name_m] the best from your list but does [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (last name) sound okay?

I have a soft spot for [name_m]Ernest[/name_m], so I voted [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] would be best with your kids names.

I really like [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] or [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m].they ring more than the others to me.

Thanks for the feedback! White [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f] I think [name_m]Clark[/name_m] K*****y sounds fine but it does sound a little similar to [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Kent[/name_m], not necessarily a bad association but something we are thinking about. I think I prefer [name_m]Clark[/name_m] in the middle spot but still open to it as a first name. Jackiet I am glad you said that about [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] being similar to [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], if my husband had his way [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] would be the first name! I really doesn’t work for me

Either [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] or [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] :slight_smile: