Which boys name?

See the results of this poll: Which boys name?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Beau Garrett : 2 (5%)
  • Sutton Hayes : 8 (19%)
  • Archer West : 14 (33%)
  • Jude August : 16 (37%)
  • Allister Wilde: 3 (7%)

I like both [name]Beau[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] very much, but I do think that they’re too theme-y on brothers. I wouldn’t mind [name]Archer[/name] (middle name) and (first name) [name]Beau[/name] or vice-versa, but I wouldn’t use them both as first names.

I voted for [name]Archer[/name] [name]West[/name], but it was hard for me to pick a combo! I really like all five names, and I don’t think that you could go wrong with picking any of them.

I picked [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Hayes[/name]. I might have picked [name]Jude[/name] [name]August[/name] but I think he’s going to get more votes than [name]Sutton[/name] so…

[name]Beau[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] is a bit much, how about [name]Boone[/name]? [name]Booker[/name]? [name]Boaz[/name]? [name]Bowie[/name]?

I love [name]Beau[/name], [name]Sutton[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] but [name]Jude[/name] is one of my favourite boy’s names so it just won out in the end.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]August[/name] is utterly perfect.

I’m not keen on the middle names for the others.

Voted for [name]Beau[/name] [name]Garrett[/name] but also really loved Allister Wilde.

[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Hayes[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] [name]West[/name] sound the most fluid to me. Since [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Hayes[/name] caught my eye first, it got my vote.