Which boys' names are your favourites???

[name]Hi[/name]! As you can see from my signature, my boys’ list is pretty empty, so I was just wondering what everyone’s fave boys’ names are for inspiration!

These are my favourites at the moment, any comments are welcome:
[name]Alfred[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name]
I also like Tristan but I can’t think of a middle name to go with it :(. Any ideas???

I just find that I don’t [name]LOVE[/name] anything else, whereas I love plenty of girls’ names.

So… what are your personal favourites?

Well, I have the same problem! Some of my favorites are [name]Seth[/name], [name]Reid[/name], [name]Hal[/name] (I’d probably use this as a nn for [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Harvey[/name]), [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Peter[/name], and [name]Lionel[/name]. My tastes are kind of all over the place…

I like [name]Harvey[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]! The nickname [name]Hal[/name] is very cute. :slight_smile:

We seem to have different styles in boys names, do I’m not sure how “inspirational” you will find my favorites …but if I could name a boy all by myself (without any input from Dh) I would choose between [name]Heath[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Royce[/name], and [name]Levi[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] Honeybee, here are my thoughts on your short boys list. Regards, [name]Mischa[/name].
[name]Alfred[/name] [name]James[/name] - Two strong names of British kings. I like the 2-1 syllable sequence.
[name]Rupert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - I love [name]Alexander[/name] a little more than [name]Rupert[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names share an “er” but if your combo was [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] it would be more noticeable.
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name] - For me, this is a British royal name of long standing. The current [name]Prince[/name] of [name]Wales[/name] was christened [name]Charles[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name] and his son [name]William[/name], the [name]Duke[/name] of Cambridge has [name]Arthur[/name] as one of his middle names too! Of course, the legendary [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is another strong association. I like it mostly due to the Knights of the Roundtable connection.

My favourite boys names (at this time)
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Zebedee[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Cornelius[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Humphrey[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Jethro[/name]
[name]Balthazar[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] / [name]Abram[/name]
[name]August[/name] / [name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Lysander[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name] / [name]Cassian[/name] / [name]Caspian[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name]
[name]Boniface[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Aloysius[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name] / [name]Inigo[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Horatio[/name]
[name]Ludovic[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Casimir[/name]
Bartholmew
[name]Benedict[/name] / [name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Laurence[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Clarence[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]

I think I’ll stop there! My boys list is full of classic, [name]Saint[/name] and Biblical names.

I adore the name [name]Arthur[/name] from your list with the nn [name]Art[/name] or [name]Artie[/name]!