Which brother name?

Which name do you like best as a brother for Aur0ra and why?

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]

Thanks!

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] sound beautiful together!

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] & [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] are my second choice though

4 Likes

I really like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], and [name_m]Zane[/name_m] with Aur0ra! I like the strong vowel sounds of [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] next to Aur0ra, I like the shared “or” sound with [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], and I like the “A to Z” connection with Aur0ra and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, but I think I would say [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is my very-favorite for you.

For some reason Aur0ra and [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] is kind of a tongue twister for me to pronounce?

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]. They balance well together. Second choice would be [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head as to why I like each name along with Aur0ra as well haha (except I also like the long O of [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] along with Morgan). So hard to choose when they all work so well together!

[name_f]Edit[/name_f] to add: we love the idea of [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] “Ziggy” or “Zac” too which still kinda gives us the A to Z connection like [name_m]Zane[/name_m] so lots of pros to using [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]! It’s also a space connection (Isaac Newton) like Aur0ra (northern lights)

1 Like

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are my favorite. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are too similar to me.

1 Like

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is wonderful!! [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] would be my second choice

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] :blue_heart:

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is gorgeous soft, outdoorsy and handsome. To me [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] feels joyous through the lovely meaning ‘laughter’ and I also adore how bubbly he sounds with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

1 Like

Aurora and Nolan are so nice together. Isaac feels quite religious to me next to Aurora although it may not be of concern or feel that way to you. The nickname Ziggy is really cute. Morgan feels a bit 80’s although still a nice name but I really like Nolan.

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] sound lovely together.

1 Like

[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] are stylistically the most similar to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might want this connection (if you consider it one), or you might not:

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is often listed as meaning “dawn.”
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] sounds like morgen, as in “guten morgen” - good morning in [name_m]German[/name_m].

So you could have dawn and morning, sort of.

1 Like

Aw I didn’t know that about [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], that’s really sweet!

1 Like

I find that [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] goes best. Both [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] have a [name_u]French[/name_u] feel to them.

Aur0ra and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] for sure!

1 Like

[name_m]Zane[/name_m] or [name_u]Nolan[/name_u].

1 Like

Aur0ra and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] are lovely together!

1 Like