Which "Cas-" nam is your favorite?

See the results of this poll: Which "Cas-" name is your favorite?

Respondents: 78 (This poll is closed)

• Caspian : 37 (47%)
  • Cassian : 10 (13%)
  • Cassius : 28 (36%)
  • Cassio: 3 (4%)

1 [name]Cassius[/name]
2 [name]Caspian[/name]
3 [name]Cassian[/name]

I like [name]Casper[/name] best, but that’s not on there. [name]Cassius[/name] is really cool!

I love [name]Caspian[/name] and [name]Cassian[/name] pretty much equally. I voted for [name]Caspian[/name] because it just about wins at the moment, but both are amazing :slight_smile:

No [name]Casimir[/name]? I voted for [name]Cassio[/name], but I love [name]Casimir[/name]!

My favorite [name]Cas[/name]- name is Castiel, I saw it on TV and have been in love with it ever since. Of yours my favorite is [name]Cassian[/name] but [name]Caspian[/name] was a very close second.

Definitely [name]Cassian[/name].

I think [name]Caspian[/name] is a little lispy, [name]Cassius[/name] is too Mohommad [name]Ali[/name] for me and [name]Cassio[/name] sounds like the watch Casio.

rollo

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cas[/name]- names for boys.

[name]Cassian[/name] and [name]Cassius[/name] both give me pause because they both sometimes get the [name]CASH[/name] prouncuation rather than the [name]CASS[/name] prounciation, which I don’t like. This might not be an issue for you where you live, however, because I think I’ve heard that that’s just an American thing.

I really like [name]Cassio[/name] personally, but it’s never gotten much love whenever I’ve mentioned it before, and it is a bit tied to the brand of keyboards.

[name]Caspian[/name] I also really like, but I worry that it’s a bit too [name]Narnia[/name].

My personal ranking would probably go like (I’m going a lot off of sound and not a lot of off connotations):

1. [name]Cassio[/name]
  2. [name]Caspian[/name]
  3. [name]Cassius[/name]
  4. [name]Cassian[/name]

But I honestly love all of them.

I love all of them!

I voted for [name]Caspian[/name], but [name]Cassian[/name] is lovely too, but my favourite [name]Cas[/name]- name is [name]Casper[/name]!

Good luck!
[name]Pilar[/name].

[name]Caspian[/name]!!! We have just named our son [name]Caspian[/name] and we just love it!

[name]Caspian[/name] for sure! I absolutely love the Chronicles of [name]Narnia[/name]/[name]Prince[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] connection, and I think [name]Caspian[/name] sounds so regal and approachable. I love it.

[name]Caspian[/name] is my favourite.

Definitely [name]Caspian[/name] of these, but my favourite [name]Cas[/name]- name in general is [name]Casimir[/name].

[name]Cassius[/name]. Me & my partner love this name and are considering it in case this baby is a boy. But we are huge boxing lovers so the name automatically stands out to us. A great, strong name!

Definitely love [name]Caspian[/name]. It is awesome and goes incredibly well with your other names

I love [name]Caspian[/name]! It just might be on our boy’s list too. For me, the [name]Narnia[/name] connection is a good one.
[name]Cassio[/name] reminds me of the watch, [name]Cassius[/name] is going to be pronounced [name]Cash[/name]-us by anyone familiar with [name]Ali[/name], [name]Cassian[/name] has the same “cash” pronounciation, which isn’t a problem if that’s what you’re going for. They also have less than stellar meanings if that matters to you.

I like [name]Caspian[/name] out of yours best, but I also like [name]Casper[/name] & Castiel.

[name]Caspian[/name], and I think it fits best with big sisters [name]Octavia[/name] and [name]Acacia[/name].

I love, love, love [name]Cassius[/name]! That is one of my guilty pleasure names but I would never use it.