Which character should be the sixth main character? (repost with new additions)

This is a repost of the same thread i’ve made 3 days ago with a new additions, I’ve also extended the date for those who haven’t voted yet.

Hello, i’m having a difficult time to choosing which character should I have as the sixth member for a group of children who are six middle school children and the five are [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Justin[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Barry[/name_u], and [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], and I also like its name to have a good fit to their names as well. I want for you to vote on a poll on which character should be the sixth member based on four character descriptions that i’ve made.

1.[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is a girl who lives in Michigan and goes to junior high school, She lives in the suburbs in a middle-class neighborhood her mother who is a doctor and her father is a boss at a corporation company and has little sister [name_f]Yori[/name_f], who is adopted and has a close relationship with. She’s smart, intelligent, nice, funny, kind, loyal, polite, friendly, erudite, nerdy girl who is the kind of kid you don’t to be mean to or take advantage of and despite of her personality she can be a bit bossy and doesn’t like to take no nonsense, and when things goes wrong she never gives up or quit. She has the best friend named [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] who has good friendship with each other since there were five years old and they are inseparable, she is also the voice of reason to her when she’s in a sad state or making a hard decision which shows her helpful and considerate side.

1. Ellie is a young twelve year old nice,smart, kind, friendly, sweet, optimistic, down to earth girl who likes listening to music and reading online comics.

3.[name_f]Tina[/name_f] is a nice, friendly, kind, loyal, intelligent, humorous, and nerdy young girl who likes comedy and likes to make people laugh with dreams of becoming a comedian.She also loves cartoons and comics also has a penchant for the superhero genre and also likes to go conventions as well.

1. Vanessa is a spoiled wealthy rich girl who goes to Junior High School in Southfield, she likes to go shopping, going out with her friends and likes fashion and wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up, she is the one of the most popular students in her school and is well-liked by her classmates except a few others who don’t like her, the reason is because they like her personality and her looks along with her sense of humor, Despite her personality and upbringing, she is a good student who does pretty well in her school who is very intelligent student, her favorite subjects are math, music, art and business studies, she is also athletic and is part of the school’s volleyball team, she is also a part of the music choir. She is described as spoiled, arrogant, sophisticated, snobby, bossy, mean, shallow, self-absorbed but she’s actually sassy, feisty, clever, witty, fun-loving, intelligent, compassionate, sweet, creative, confident, brave, responsible, and caring. She lives in a upper-class neighborhood in a nice mansion with her father who is a millionaire and boss of his company which sells clothes and her mother is a secretary along with three brothers and two sisters.

5.[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] lives with his mother and father, he has a younger sister who is 10 and has a pet dog, his father works at a office as a businessman. He is boyish, responsible, witty, charismatic,active, courteous, clever, hardworking, humorous, mature, cool, casual, mild-mannered, he can be a bit snarky, sarcastic, blunt, cynical at times but he is still his usual himself. He likes to play with his guitar and likes to write songs he wants to be a singer, he likes to ride his bicycle around his neighborhood in his spare time. He is also a good leader who knows what to do in a group and has five friends whom they consider the leader of the group. He likes to watch comedy movies and loves to play on the Wii with sister and even likes to play on Rock Band with his friends. He is also a athlete who likes to play sports like baseball and soccer which coincidentally are his favorite sports and he is a part of his school’s baseball team.

1. Amber is a young tall American girl who lives in Southfield, Michigan in a nice suburban neighborhood; her mother and father are both doctors and is the youngest of four children. She is best described as nice, kind, down to earth, intelligent, smart, mature, bright, wise, motherly, sensible, understanding, caring, confident young lady who can also be a bit sassy, feisty, bossy, no-nonsense at times.She has a group of friends named Oliver, Justin, Barry, Peter, Andrew, and Miranda who likes to hang out with each other, they considered her to be the most popular member of the group because of her kindness and motherly personality that keeps the group together.
  • Susannah
  • Ellie
  • Tina
  • Vanessa
  • Andrew
  • Amber

0 voters

I’m feeling [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] today!

1 Like

I appreciating your support MG1257!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] is the best option, but you come up with such great characters that any would work!

1 Like

Susannah or [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]. Either one… though honestly? All of them could work

3 Likes