Which combination is better?

See the results of this poll: Which is best?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Eben Ellis : 13 (36%)
  • Eben Willem : 18 (50%)
  • Eben Edison : 3 (8%)
  • Eben Edwin: 2 (6%)

I know a boy my age named [name]Ebon[/name], same name different spelling. I like it! I want to like [name]Eben[/name] [name]Edwin[/name], but I don’t really like the alliteration too much so I chose both [name]Eben[/name] [name]Edwin[/name] and [name]Eben[/name] [name]Willem[/name] <3

i picked [name]Eben[/name] [name]Ellis[/name] -I think it sounds nice together although like dantea, I don’t really like the aliteration. BUT, I don’t really like the flow of [name]Eben[/name] Wilem (although I like the name Wilem -it’s a nice alternative to [name]William[/name]).

I’m not a fan of alliteration but I voted for [name]Eben[/name] [name]Ellis[/name] because it’s the only combo with two names that don’t have a similar sound at the end. I find [name]Willem[/name], [name]Edison[/name] and [name]Edwin[/name] are even more matchy with [name]Eben[/name] than [name]Ellis[/name] is. :slight_smile:

Keep the comments coming! It’s really useful and don’t worry I won’t be offended, most of you are bringing up things that have already crossed my mind but it’s great to hear lots of opinions! Xx

[name]Just[/name] bumping this

Makes me feel like I am tripping over my tongue some of those combos.
Could you have [name]Ebon[/name] [name]Willis[/name]?

Really want to keep it as eben as its the name I love, middle names all have significance but none more than the others so would like to use one of them rather than alternative. I know people aren’t keen on the E E thing but I actually quite like it, and I know willem has a similar sound when following eben so this did concern me slightly

I really like [name]Eben[/name] [name]Ellis[/name] and [name]Eben[/name] [name]Willem[/name], they flow nicely though [name]Eben[/name] [name]Willem[/name] can be a bit of a tongue twister.

I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eben[/name]! Such a cool, quirky, vintage name, imo. I’m not a huge fan of any of the combos, sorry–a lot of them have similar sounds, almost too similar for me. I voted for [name]Eben[/name] [name]Edison[/name], but I think [name]Eben[/name] [name]Willem[/name] probably sounds the best (although I think something like [name]Eben[/name] [name]William[/name] might work better–[name]Eben[/name] and [name]William[/name] are more distinct, I think).

Good luck!