Which combination is better?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I have two names picked out (for the future), but cannot decide which combination they’re better in. Opinions are greatly appreciated, thanks!

[name_u]Tristen[/name_u] [name_m]Jacksin[/name_m]

or

[name_m]Jacksin[/name_m] [name_u]Tristen[/name_u]

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: I’ve accidentally posted this within the wrong section. These are boy names, sorry!

I prefer [name_u]Tristen[/name_u] over [name_m]Jacksin[/name_m]. I personally much prefer the spellings [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], especially dislike the “sin” ending. If I could add a suggestion, I think [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is very handsome.

[name_u]Tristen[/name_u] [name_m]Jacksin[/name_m].

I like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] better than [name_m]Jacksin[/name_m]/[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and would rather see that as the first name, so my vote goes to [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Jacksin[/name_m].

I would encourage you to spell it [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] though- the word “sin” stands out quite obviously in the name, especially since it’s not the usual spelling of the name so my attention is drawn to the changed letters. It makes me think “[name_m]Jack[/name_m]'s sin”.