Which combo do you like better?

See the results of this poll: Which combo do you like better?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Vera Naomi : 16 (55%)
  • Naomi Vera: 13 (45%)

I like both combos but it came down to [name]Naomi[/name] winning for her spunkiness! [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Vera[/name] just has a nice ring to it! [name]Vera[/name] is vintage and pretty but I wouldn’t call her spunky! :)From the names in your signature, I think either first name would be fine.

Thanks [name]Mischa[/name]! I agree, [name]Naomi[/name] is the spunkier of the two : D. And glad to hear someone with great style could see [name]Vera[/name] fitting in with more Biblical names. I think I can too, and I’m not sure I ultimately care at the end of the day, but it is nice when these things line up.

Anyone have nickname thoughts for a little [name]Naomi[/name]? Or use it / know one?

I think you could use [name]Mimi[/name] as a nn for [name]Naomi[/name].

To me, [name]Vera[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] had better flow than [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Vera[/name].

I absolutely love both names, but [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Vera[/name] just edges out [name]Vera[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! [name]Mimi[/name] for [name]Naomi[/name] is pretty cute, although I’m not totally won over yet. Good to know that’s an option. What’s funny is I kind of like the idea of [name]Miriam[/name] fo a [name]Naomi[/name]'s sister, and it seems like she’d either be [name]Mimi[/name] or [name]Miri[/name] : D. Have time to figure it out. Really appreciate the feedback!

Also: It’s so interesting to see them so close - helps me feel better about the fact I haven’t been able to decide -and happy to see such positive responses (though I’m thick-skinned, honesty’s fine if you don’t care for them) - really good to know : D.

I prefer [name]Vera[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]! I love the name [name]Vera[/name], so I think it would be so nice to use it like a first name! For me [name]Vera[/name] is so charming! But [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Vera[/name] is pretty tooo…

Good luck!
Teen_berry

I have a friend named [name]Naomi[/name] we call her Naom (pronounced like [name]Naomi[/name] just without the ee sound at the end). I think it’s a cute nn.