Which Combo Do You Like?

[name]Hi[/name] there, I think I have narrowed down my name options between the following combinations. Which one do you like better and why?

1. [name]Ella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
  2. [name]Julia[/name] [name]Elle[/name]

Thanks!

[name]Both[/name], to be honest, are great. My personal preference is [name]Julia[/name] [name]Elle[/name], mainly because [name]Julia[/name] is less popular than [name]Ella[/name], but also because I feel like it has slightly more substance - plus it offers nickname options, should you wish to use them ([name]Julie[/name], [name]Jules[/name], [name]Lia[/name], even [name]Gigi[/name]). I also think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elle[/name]/a would be superb (I might even prefer it slightly)!

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Definitely [name]Julia[/name]! It’s one of my favorites. You can’t go wrong with [name]Julia[/name]. [name]Ella[/name] is a sweet name but doesn’t have much substance (I like it as a nickname for [name]Eleanor[/name], though). It’s also a little less classic than [name]Julia[/name]. And [name]Ella[/name] is actually much more popular than [name]Julia[/name]-- #14 compared to #50.

[name]Ella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] gets my vote (:

I love love love the name [name]Julia[/name]. It’s classic, gorgeous, and will never go out of style. It’s one of those names that no matter how many times I hear it I always love it. [name]Ella[/name]'s a great name too, but [name]Julia[/name] feels more… i don’t know, substantial to me. [name]Julia[/name] has more personality. It’s also less popular and I think it’s more timeless. [name]Julia[/name] [name]Elle[/name] is nice, and I love the name [name]Elle[/name], it feels very chic to me.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Elle[/name] is perfect!! :slight_smile:

I am having such a hard time deciding between the two. I appreciate your feedback.