Which combo do you prefer?

Which names do you prefer for Triplets 3 boys? TIA

• River, Asher, Wilder
  • River, Asher, Hunter
  • River, Asher, Oliver
  • River, Asher, Archer

0 voters

[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] are wonderful

1 Like

[name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] & [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] are all such a great style but I went with [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] because aesthetically I think it looks weird to have 2 names start with the same letter while the other does not. And [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is too different from the other names

2 Likes

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] feel very similar to me. I feel like [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] would get confusing when calling them from across the house.

[name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] both feel too nature themed to me. It’s like a cutsey matching and then adding in [name_u]Asher[/name_u] randomly. So not a huge fan of [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u].

[name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] kind of give me the same overly nature focused vibes with the stream of water for [name_u]River[/name_u] and being in the wild for [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. They all have the same ending and similar lengths, but don’t feel overly themed or matchy besides that!

2 Likes

[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is perfection.

1 Like

[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

1 Like