Which combo is best?

See the results of this poll: Which combo is best?

Respondents: 8 (This poll is closed)

• Eloise June Harper : 2 (25%)
  • June Eloise Noelle : 4 (50%)
  • Harper June Lavender: 2 (25%)

I love [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]!

Scary. Wishing you a healthy and quick (but not too quick, need to get you to the hospital first :smiley: ) delivery and a speedy recovery.

I adore [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], so [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] gets my vote. [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is also beautiful.

[name_f]Heather[/name_f] and [name_f]Leila[/name_f] are both sweet, romantic, and floral feeling. [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] both work well. Suggestions:

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]

In my opinion [name_f]Heather[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] are a bit too similar in sound (and I don’t love [name_u]Harper[/name_u] as a name), so I voted for [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

If [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] was an option, I would vote for that, as I think it’s an even better match with your other girls’ names.

Thank you! We are loving [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. We like this combo best so far and think it’s ‘the name’. The girls love [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] too. They refer to the unborn baby as Ello-[name_m]Cello[/name_m], lol.

I’m going to close this poll now :slight_smile: