Which combo?

See the results of this poll: Choose one for each name!

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Viveca Miriam : 10 (16%)
  • Viveca Magdalen : 8 (13%)
  • Miriam Edith : 20 (32%)
  • Magdalen Edith : 14 (23%)
  • Miriam Viveca : 6 (10%)
  • Magdalen Viveca: 4 (6%)

I love [name_f]Edith[/name_f], and I like [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f].

Ooh, very hard! I actually love [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] and [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] the best, and [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is by far my favorite of the options. But I am not a huge fan of any of the other options for [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], so I think I’m going with [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] and [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], if you don’t want any repeats. Otherwise, I’d say [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f], and [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f] (maybe [name_f]Viveca[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]?). I’m not a huge [name_f]Viveca[/name_f] fan, but it does work really well with [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f].

I didn’t vote because I’m too mixed up on the inside, haha, but [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is my favorite overall.

Good luck!