which do you like best with big brother beckett?

we have a 2 year old son, beckett reed and we are TTC #2. our girl name we’re pretty much decided on maisie anne (or keely shay, a distant 2nd).

but we have a few favorites for boys…which do you like best?

tobin gray (toby)
sullivan james (sully)
oliver james/gray/piers
rylan james/gray

all mn’s listed are family names, just can’t decide which we like best. we also like tobin james but its a local winery here, too weird? oh, and ln is chancellor. thanks!!

tobin gray (toby) like
sullivan james (sully) works the best with beckett
oliver james/gray/piers too popular
rylan james/gray rylan sound kinda made up and a little like a girls name.

I like all of your names except for [name]Rylan[/name].
[name]Gray[/name] is a fabulous middle name!

I have to agree that [name]Sullivan[/name] works with best with [name]Beckett[/name].
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is very handsome and I feel this is nice wiyh [name]Beckett[/name] too.
[name]Do[/name] you call [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Beck[/name]? [name]Ollie[/name] and [name]Beck[/name] would be really cute.
[name]Tobin[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is also a nice name but I like [name]Sullivan[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] best with [name]Beckett[/name].

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Posy[/name]!!! :slight_smile:

tobin gray (toby): I love [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Chancellor[/name], but with gray in the middle, I think of a gray chancellor.
sullivan james (sully): Oooh! I love this!
oliver james/gray/piers: Because of the er ending, I like the other names more with your last name. (I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name], though!)
rylan james/gray: I like your other names more.

I love [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] with [name]Beckett[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name]! :slight_smile:

Take care!

thanks ladies!

we actually call beckett “bee” right now. but i’m sure as he gets older he will become beck.

I vote for [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Gray[/name]! [name]Love[/name]!

[name]Sullivan[/name] goes best with [name]Beckett[/name].

Oh… [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Chancellor[/name] sounds a bit off to me - then again, [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Chancellor[/name] also feels a bit odd.

tobin gray (toby) - i like this with your sib set since it matches the last name-type name beckett but isn’t as obvious, especially with the nickname.
sullivan james (sully) - great match, too matchy?
oliver james/gray/piers - cute name, steers away from your style, but this may be a good thing [name]EDIT[/name]: just noticed your last name. oliver chancellor has the “or/er” repetition at the end, a bit too sing-songy for my taste.
rylan james/gray - i [name]LOVE[/name] the name rylan, but crossed it off my list just because everyone sees it as made up or girly. but i loooove this name.

My vote goes to [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Gray[/name] with a sheepish vote for [name]Rylan[/name] [name]James[/name], since I love it but wouldn’t all out recommend it. [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Toby[/name] or [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Rylan[/name] are nice without being too matchy.

[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name]!

“[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Chancellor[/name] also feels a bit odd.”

thanks, i appreciate your unsolicited opinion on my already named 2 year old!

I love [name]Beckett[/name]'s name, [name]Rosy[/name]! I think it sounds very distinguished with your last name. :slight_smile:

By the way, I love [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Anne[/name]! :slight_smile:

Take care :slight_smile:

thanks jill =)

DH always says beckett will grow up to be president with a name like that!

i’m really starting to love maisie anne too. it took a while, but i’m there now =) DH LOVES maisie. anne is [name]MIL[/name]'s mn, and she would have the same initials as DH and [name]MIL[/name].

now if only we could get pg already!

I think that [name]Chancellor[/name] is such a great last name!

I started loving [name]Maisie[/name] when I first saw the movie Uncle [name]Buck[/name]. [name]Gaby[/name] Hoffman played “Maizy,” and I thought she was adorable! (I also started loving [name]Miles[/name] because of Uncle [name]Buck[/name].)

I really, really hope everything works out for you, [name]Rosy[/name]. :slight_smile: ((HUG)))

Take care!

I don’t know how I missed [name]Chancellor[/name] was your last name. Now that I know I think [name]Sullivan[/name] would work better than [name]Oliver[/name].
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Chancellor[/name] is a great name!

[name]Don[/name]'t know if this will make things better or worse…

The reason [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Chancellor[/name] feels a little odd to me is because I can’t help thinking of [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Becket[/name], [name]Chancellor[/name] to [name]Henry[/name] II. I only think of that because I watched [name]Becket[/name] with [name]Richard[/name] [name]Burton[/name] not that long ago. Obviously, whether or not you thought of the association, it doesn’t bother you.

[name]Beckett[/name] is a great name, nice choice!!
I like [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] best followed by [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Gray[/name], winery is a good enough reason to name him that!!
Good luck.

Definitely [name]Sullivan[/name], nn [name]Sully[/name].