Which do you like best?

We already have a son named [name]Levi[/name]. Trying to figure out which girl’s name goes best. Middle name will be [name]Michelle[/name].

[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Norah[/name]

Wow- no input yet. Are my name choices just that bad?

I really like [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] with [name]Levi[/name]!:slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Levi[/name]!
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- cute, but very much sounds like a girl I could’ve grown up with…not a bad thing in my mind, but she might get told ‘that’s my mom’s name’ a lot growing up.
[name]Celeste[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- I like this one, pretty, sophisticated. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Celestine[/name]?
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- This is my favorite cause [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] just go so well together!
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- nms at all…I think of the TV show & the American [name]Doll[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- Pretty, sophisticated, I picture an older woman easier than a child- reminds me of [name]Ingrid[/name] or [name]Simone[/name] or [name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- nice, but not my favorite of your list. I think this name is getting less and less distinctive. Maybe you would like [name]Nina[/name]?
[name]Daphne[/name] is my favorite with [name]Levi[/name], but [name]Celeste[/name] is my favorite in general!

I like [name]Greta[/name] best with [name]Levi[/name] but think it’s only okay with [name]Michelle[/name]. Otherwise [name]Daphne[/name] is very pretty and goes better with [name]Michelle[/name] too.

I like [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] best because the different # of syllables. Having a different # of syllables in each name makes them flow nicely, all the other pics make a 2-2 combo, so I’d prefer the 4-2 combo. [name]How[/name] many syllables in your surname? Also, I think [name]Felicity[/name] is a beautiful name!

Last name is just one syllable

I think [name]Greta[/name] goes best with [name]Levi[/name], but like [name]Norah[/name] better on it’s own.

[name]Greta[/name] [name]Michele[/name]

PS I missed Cara and she is lovely soft, feminine and pretty.

I love the name [name]Levi[/name], btw!

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] is the best imo.

I like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] the most.
[name]Lovely[/name] choices though!

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I think Levi and Felicity make for the best set. :slight_smile: Both names have a similar vibe and compliment each other nicely.

[name]Celeste[/name] is my favorite with [name]Levi[/name].

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] has the best fn/mn feel for me.

[name]Cara[/name] is my favorite by far! Are you pronouncing it Car-ah or Ker-ah?

Pronounced Ker-ah

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] or [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]!

You’ve got some great options here!
[name]Cara[/name] & [name]Levi[/name] - my favorite
[name]Celeste[/name] - I love the name celeste but [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] is difficult to say (for me)
[name]Daphne[/name] - I like this. I think you’ve got some other really great names here, too.
[name]Felicity[/name] - I can do either way on this one.
[name]Greta[/name] - [name]How[/name] fun! This is my second pick.
[name]Norah[/name] - I love [name]Norah[/name], but I think it’s too refined with [name]Levi[/name].

Good luck!

I really like [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]. What about [name]Cora[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]? It’s like a combination of [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Norah[/name], but I think it has a little extra something.