Which do you like better?

Hubby and I have found 1 older boys name that we both like, it’s [name]Sam[/name]. We’d name him [name]Samuel[/name] but call him [name]Sam[/name]. I like that it’s short and cute. We both still really like [name]Archer[/name] too and thought maybe we’d just wait until birth to decide. My girls are [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Lily[/name], so which sounds best?

[name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name] & [name]Sam[/name]

or

[name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name] & [name]Archer[/name]

I think [name]Samuel[/name] ([name]Sam[/name]) fits better with your sibset- it’s more classic like [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Lily[/name], while [name]Archer[/name] seems more modern/trendy.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Cooper[/name]? We both like [name]Cooper[/name].

[name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name].

I like all of the names, but I agree that I like [name]Sam[/name] best with the sisters. My second choice would be [name]Cooper[/name], because I think it’s more unusual than [name]Archer[/name] as a first name, and they’d all have their own initials.

Ok, I said [name]Sam[/name] fits best, maybe it does. But I really think the surnames fit really well too. [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name] are really cute together!

[name]Sam[/name] is really nice, but I think [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name] are amazing together, such a cosy fit!

Thank you for your replies. I really like [name]Cooper[/name] b/c it’s another occupational surname, but doesn’t begin with “a” and also my husband is really in to archery so I thought it might be bad luck to name our son [name]Archer[/name]. Hubby says he prefers [name]Cooper[/name] over [name]Samuel[/name].

I am 28 weeks pregnant and have been obsessing over this baby’s name since I found out he was a boy at 15 weeks!

[name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Sam[/name] are the best sibset to my ears and eyes. [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name] just aren’t as appealing and don’t match as well.