Which do you like better?

Trying to narrow down my girls list. Which one of these do you like best? Which one do you dislike most?

[name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Haidee[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

My favorites are [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], and [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]'s very nice too. [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] isn’t my style, though I can appreciate it.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_f]Love[/name_f] both names! [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is elegant, and demure. A gorgeous classic, she sounds so fresh with [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] in the middle name slot.

This is a tough one! I like all of your first names (with the exception of [name_f]Belle[/name_f]). Here are my top three combos based on flow.

1 [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
2 [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
3 [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]

I dislike all the middles except [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]. I like all the first names except [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

favorite: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
dislike the most: [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m]: [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
Least [name_m]Favorite[/name_m]: [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]

As a combo, I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] the best. But I really love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] as a FN, and I like [name_f]Belle[/name_f] a lot (although I prefer it as a NN). I’m not quite so fond of [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] as full combos, which is why [name_f]Jane[/name_f] gets my vote, but I really do love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

I like all 3 of these:
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] - very sparkly and fun
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - bit quiet but lovely
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] - quirky and vintage

it depends on what feel you’re going for.

Like best: [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]

Dislike most: [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Haidee[/name_f]

Like: [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

Dislike: [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Haidee[/name_f]

Dislike Most: [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
Like Most: [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Not much of a concensus coming together here!

Favourite: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Jean[/name_u] sounds good but isn’t my fav
Least favourite: [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]
Like [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] but together they sound a bit too fairy-princess-fantasy for me

Oh [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]'s great too! Whoops, forgot that one.

Favourite: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
Least favourite: [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Haidee[/name_f]
If I could mix & match a bit: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]