Which do you like better

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] or
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

Our last name is H0st3tl3r - hos rhymes with boss

I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] best, though I think [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] probably works better length-wise with your surname.:slight_smile:

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] flows a tad better. I like it a lot.

I like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] better. I generally wouldn’t vote for [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] up front–while it’s a nice name, I dislike that it’s been completely taken over by girls here in the US (especially since I’d like to have the option to use it to honor my Welsh ancestry)–but [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is a really great combo, and I can understand the appeal of [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] on a girl. It’s soft and androgynous and sort of mysterious, wise and kind and happy.

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]–much more versatile. I suspect [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] will start to sound rather dated in a few years, while [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is an enduring classic with tons of great nn options and a bold, modern-ish sound.

I slightly prefer the look and flow of [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. But I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] more as a first. I would go with the first name you love more.

I definitely prefer [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. I like the flow, and that [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]'s up front.