Which Do You Like More for Me?

See the results of this poll: Which one suits me better?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Anastasia “Ana” : 25 (63%)
  • Georgiana “Ana”: 15 (38%)

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]! And I know I’ve said this before, but you are gorgeous :slight_smile:

@livelaughlove._ Thank you for your reply & thank you, you’re far too kind!

Both are lovely, and both suit you, but [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] slightly more!

@carysmarie Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

These are your top two now? If yes, I’m glad. :smiley: as I’ve said before I think both suit you wonderfully, but I am voting for [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]. Gorgeous new photo, btw!

@luneth Yes, I think they are! Thank you, and thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

@luneth Yes, I think they are! Thank you, and thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

Beautiful photo, by the way! :slight_smile:
I actually like [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], as it’s on my long list of girls names. Having said that, I think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] fits you best. You look more like an [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]. I really don’t know why, but you just do :smiley: I guess because it’s a more “exotic” name and it’s a more rare name (here, anyway). Both are lovely names but I vote for [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] seems to suit you best! Beautiful picture, by the way :slight_smile:

@rosiegirl2525 Thank you for your reply & thank you :slight_smile:

@namergirl3 Thank you & thank you for your reply!

I think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] would be a beautiful and fitting name for you, based on your bullet points. (Congratulations on coming so close to your final name decision!)

@aquamarineamethyst501 Thank you for your reply and thank you :slight_smile: