Which do you prefer? Poll

So, I have finally come up with my favourite triplet names for all combos of genders, vote which one is your favourite combo! TIA

• 3 girls: Autumn, Summer and Winter
  • 3 boys: Leo, Asher and Reuben
  • 2 boys then 1 girl: River, Leo and Wren
  • 2 girls then 1 boy: Ivy, Wren and Leo

0 voters

love [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for three boys!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and [name_f]Summer[/name_f] are cute just not for real children!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are a bit much for siblings, especially triplets! I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] are all cohesive and suit each other very well, but are not overly matchy

1 Like

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f] & [name_u]Winter[/name_u] sounds too matchy for me. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is perfection, through.

1 Like

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] seems a bit fictional and may get a bit odd when they grow up. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is really cute but also not too matchy, [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]!

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] feel WAY too mathcy to me. Those names on their own are fine, but put together they just don’t work.

1 Like