which do you prefer-Rosalie or Lucy

Hello :-).

I’m not expecting, but was wondering which of these girls names you prefer?

Thank you very much

[name]Rosalie[/name], but [name]Lucy[/name] is a nice solid name. My dog was named [name]Lucy[/name].

[name]Lucy[/name]. [name]Rosalie[/name] has raised surprisingly fast in popularity over the last couple years, probably due to Twilight. Also, I think it has a very trendy sound. [name]Lucy[/name] sounds solid and classic, I like it (although I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] nn [name]Lucy[/name]).

[name]Lucy[/name] seems very plain in comparison to the beautiful [name]Rosalie[/name]. [name]Rosalie[/name] gmv.

I like [name]Lucy[/name] a lot. [name]Rosalie[/name] reminds me of Twilight every time I hear the name as well as [name]Esme[/name]. They are beautiful names do not get me wrong. But I am all for [name]Lucy[/name].

[name]Lucy[/name] is one of my favorite names. It is starting to gain popularity, but this is one of the few names I would still use it if it happened to be in top 20. Classic and strong, it fits a child and an adult.
I do like [name]Rosalie[/name] as well, but that one is also gaining popularity, and the Twilight association makes me highly likely not to use it. [name]Both[/name] names, however, will age well.

[name]Lucy[/name]! It wins every time. [name]Lucy[/name] Pevensie is a great namesake for a little girl. Overly feminine names aren’t my favorite and names that have a lot of variations on one theme can give me a headache. Was it [name]Rosamund[/name]? [name]Rosalind[/name]? [name]Rosalyn[/name]? [name]Rosalie[/name]?

Definitely [name]Lucy[/name]! I think [name]Rosalie[/name] is beautiful and I was considering it for a short time, but I feel like it is too closely associated with the Twilight franchise at the moment. I think ten years from now [name]Rosalie[/name] would be a great name!

[name]Lucy[/name]! Like the previous poster, I do love [name]Lucy[/name] Pevensie - she’s such a great namesake! Right now, my favorite [name]Lucy[/name] combination is probably [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name].

[name]Rosalie[/name], I have never liked [name]Lucy[/name] for some reason - it seems to lack substance somehow.

I didn’t know [name]Rosalie[/name] was a “Twilight name” so it could rise in popularity as other posters have said.

Hmm I like both equally! I’m a little bit inclined to [name]Rosalie[/name]. I think [name]Rosalind[/name] is more beautiful though.

Oh yes, [name]Rosalind[/name] is lovely and has the [name]Shakespeare[/name] link.

[name]Rosalie[/name], although I really love [name]Lucy[/name]. I think predominantly due to the Chronicles of [name]Narnia[/name] because I love that series as a little girl! :slight_smile:

[name]Rosalie[/name]. It’s a wonderful, friendly sounding name.

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Lucy[/name]. That would be my choice!