Which do you prefer?

My two year old son is [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Roman[/name], baby number 2 is due in [name]March[/name]. I’ll find out later this month if I’m having a boy or a girl.

If it’s a boy, I would very much like his initials to be the same as my dad’s, CWM.

I’ve been stuck on [name]Canyon[/name] [name]Wilder[/name], but today [name]Cassius[/name], nn [name]Cash[/name], occured to me. Then I started to think if I do switch to [name]Cassius[/name], mn Wilde might be better than [name]Wilder[/name].

WDYT?

[name]Canyon[/name] [name]Wilder[/name]
[name]Canyon[/name] Wilde
[name]Cassius[/name] [name]Wilder[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name] Wilde

Last name is [name]Mitchell[/name].

Edited to add, feel free to list other CW combos you think might fit my style!

First off I love [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Roman[/name]! I have a cousin named [name]Cruz[/name] and his brothers’ names are [name]Cassius[/name] and [name]Cayden[/name]. So I think [name]Cruz[/name] and [name]Cassius[/name] go great together. [name]Canyon[/name] is interesting but I wouldn’t use it as a first name. As for the middle name I think either [name]Cassius[/name] Wilde or [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Wilder[/name] would be fine. I love both Wilde and [name]Wilder[/name] with [name]Cassius[/name].

Good luck :slight_smile:

I like [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Wilder[/name]. [name]Cash[/name] is a great nn!

Best wishes to you!
[name]Tara[/name]

Since [name]Cassius[/name] is usually pronounced with two syllables ([name]KASH[/name]-us), I like the one syllable Wilde in the middle spot. If I ever had the pleasure of meeting a [name]Cassius[/name] Wilde, I would definitely remember the name.

That’s what I was thinking, [name]Mischa[/name]! There’s something special about [name]Cassius[/name] Wilde.

…but when you add my last name to the mix, [name]Wilder[/name] might sound better in the middle spot when I say it out loud.

[name]Cassius[/name] Wilde [name]Mitchell[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name] [name]Wilder[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name]

Or maybe it’s because I’m so used to saying [name]Canyon[/name] [name]Wilder[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name] to myself, I’ve become used to them together. :slight_smile:

I still like the one syllable Wilde in the middle spot. If you went with [name]Wilder[/name], you would have three names with two syllables each.

I like [name]Cassius[/name] “[name]Cash[/name]” much better than [name]Canyon[/name]! For middle names, I prefer [name]Cassius[/name] Wilde to [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Wilder[/name], but either one would work. Great choices!

[name]Cassius[/name] Wilde is pretty awesome