Which do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which combo do you prefer?

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Norah Maeve Wood : 42 (60%)
  • Norah Maris Wood: 28 (40%)

I prefer the flow of [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] [name]Wood[/name]. I do have a soft spot for [name]Maeve[/name] though! You can’t go wrong with either.

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] is stunning!

I think [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] just flows better. [name]Lovely[/name] combination.

I like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] a little better… but I really had to think about it, they’re both great!

I really like both but…
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Wood[/name] sounds like a list of names, they don’t feel connected. “These are my children- [name]Norah[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] & [name]Wood[/name]”

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] for me.

rollo

Thanks, all :slight_smile:

I love [name]Maeve[/name] more than [name]Maris[/name], but the final V sound of [name]Maeve[/name] blends with the W of [name]Wood[/name], so it’s a bit difficult to say. Like I have to catch my breath between the two to get it right and then it sounds more like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maeva[/name] [name]Wood[/name]. This might be because I’m Norwegian and English is my second language, but [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] flows better for me so it gets my vote. :slight_smile: I also like that there aren’t two monosyllabic names next to one another. Sometimes it’s wonderful, but here it seems a bit choppy

I like both but prefer [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name]! ([name]Maeve[/name] is nice too, and sounds beautiful with [name]Norah[/name], but I like the flow of [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] [name]Wood[/name] best!).

Maybe you’d also like: Demaris or [name]Maren[/name].

For me, [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] flows better because I find the combo is easier to say than [name]Norah[/name] [name]Maris[/name] with the two heavy r’s.

[name]Maris[/name] flows better because of the syllables. The v cuts off [name]Maeve[/name], it’s not as crisp as [name]Norah[/name] or Woods