Which do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which do yo prefer?

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Lucien Mathias : 11 (17%)
  • Lucian Mathias : 25 (39%)
  • Samuel Mathias: 28 (44%)

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]! I always prefer -an endings to -en - they just look sleeker and more open/airier to me. I especially think that spelling looks more pleasing next to [name_m]Mathias[/name_m].

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is fine, but just not nearly as distinct and interesting a choice to me.

I’m a little bit biased because I have a sweet [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] of my own, so I picked [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]! [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, I don’t care for the name [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] very much.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] for me, too! [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]/[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] are nice, too, but it just didn’t click like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] did.

[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] is very handsome :slight_smile:

[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] = LOO-shen, [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] = LOO-see-en, I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]. Very chic & handsome. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is nice but I don’t love it with [name_m]Mathias[/name_m].

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] is great.

In almost all situations, I will vote for [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], as it’s my dad’s name.

I love [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] too though, but [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] has my heart.

Thanks so much for your input everyone! I don’t think this needs its own thread, so I’ll just post it here: A lot of people seem to prefer [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], but I’m wondering if the flow is off? I love [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m], but my only setback is how many ms there are so close to each other. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that’s a problem or am I overthinking things? Thanks! :slight_smile:

I think it’s only a problem if YOU don’t love the sound of the ms being close together. I wouldn’t say it’s over thinking to have an internal debate over the flow/sound of a name youre considering giving a person. I personally am not a fan of [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] with [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]. Not exactly sure that it’s the ms that are throwing me off…

I like [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]!

[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]! [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is so boring to me, especially next to [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/[name_m]Lucien[/name_m].