Which 'E' name do you like better?

[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]

Also, what is your impression on each? [name]How[/name] would you picture each girl? :slight_smile:

I like [name]Eliza[/name] the best.

[name]Elise[/name] - I picture a girl with dark blonde/light brown hair, who is quite and sweet.
[name]Eliana[/name] - I picture a pretty girl who has no trouble making friends where ever she goes.
[name]Eliza[/name] - I picture a girl who is smart and maybe a little sporty.

[name]Elise[/name]. This was mine favorite for some time, but I still think highly of it.

My favorite is [name]Eliza[/name], though I like it best as the double-barrel name [name]Eliza[/name]-[name]Jane[/name].
[name]Elise[/name] is beautiful, but I’ve never been sure if that opening E is pronounced like “EE” or “EH.” That is, ee-LEES or eh-LEES?
[name]Eliana[/name] just sounds too trendy for my taste, and I know a newborn with the name.

I like [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name], but am not a big fan of [name]Eliana[/name].

I think [name]Elise[/name] is more classic and elegant sounding and [name]Eliza[/name] is more spunky.

[name]Elise[/name] and [name]Eliana[/name] are my favorites, not a fan of [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Elise[/name] - sweet, shy girl
[name]Eliana[/name] - friendly, kind
[name]Eliza[/name] - spunky, outgoing, sporty

[name]Elise[/name] is my favorite–it sounds classy and sophisticated, yet sweet too. [name]Eliana[/name] is alright but a bit frilly for me. And I don’t like [name]Eliza[/name] at all but I know I’m in the minority on that one.

[name]Elise[/name] - I picture a blonde girl with blue eyes and tan skin. A girl who spends her time at the beach everyday and who is always happy.
[name]Eliana[/name] - I picture a middle aged Jewish woman with curly grey hair.
[name]Eliza[/name] - I picture a city girl with curly dark hair who is a strong willed wild child.

I prefer [name]Eliza[/name].

I like them all! I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eliana[/name] -it’s at the top of my little girls’ names list. But I also like [name]Elise[/name] (though prefer it spelled [name]Elyse[/name]) and last but not least, [name]Eliza[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Elise[/name] - this is my favorite of the 3, it has a soft feel.
[name]Eliana[/name] - this one is okay, my only criticism is that every letter is pronounced so specifically so it makes a soft name super long…
[name]Eliza[/name] - I hear “lie” and “lazy” and think of the crassness of the character in My Fair Lady.

[name]Eliana[/name] sounds like a smoosh/trendy mash up of [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Ana[/name].

[name]Elise[/name] is pretty, but doesn’t seem to have enough substance. I like it spelled [name]Alysse[/name], I know a girl who has it spelled like that, but I don’t think I’d do a different yuniek spelling.

[name]Eliza[/name] is a new favorite of mine. I can see it being a spunky girl with the nn [name]Ellie[/name] or studious one who goes by the full name.

[name]Elise[/name], [name]Elise[/name], [name]Elise[/name]… classy, elegant, sweet, soft, and pretty. I’m not a fan of the others.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elise[/name]…close second is [name]Eliza[/name]. I don’t care for [name]Eliana[/name] at all.

[name]Elise[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t really like it. Okay as a middle name, the 2nd syllable emphasis gives it the same effect as [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Noelle[/name] without being as common.

[name]Eliana[/name] - I like it’s meaning and it’s got a soft flowing sound but it runs into the current trend for [name]Ariana[/name]/[name]Lilliana[/name]/[name]Aria[/name]/[name]Liana[/name] etc. and so on liquid names. I would prefer [name]Eliora[/name]. I do like their unapologetic 4-syllable length.

[name]Eliza[/name] - I like [name]Eliza[/name] a lot. It and [name]Elspeth[/name] have a lot of the strong-but-feminine character of [name]Elizabeth[/name] while feeling distinctive. I vastly prefer [name]Eliza[/name] to [name]Elise[/name], I think the z preserves some spark for me that [name]Elise[/name] just doesn’t have. I do think [name]Eliza[/name] is about to get very popular though.

So in order, for me, [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Eliana[/name], [name]Elise[/name].

[name]Elise[/name] - My favorite of the three by far. I picture a slender girl with long brown hair and green/hazel eyes.
[name]Eliana[/name] - Eh. I’m really not a fan. It’s so forgettable to me and gets lost amidst [name]Elana[/name], [name]Aliana[/name], [name]Alana[/name], [name]Ella[/name], etc. I picture a girl with blonde hair and green eyes.
[name]Eliza[/name] - I like it, but I’m not in love. I knew a girl named [name]Eliza[/name] with short dishwater blonde hair and hazel eyes, so that’s what I think of now when I hear it.

[name]Favorite[/name] is [name]Elise[/name].

[name]Elise[/name] - My bestfriend growing up was an [name]Elise[/name], so I picture her. A bit loud, outspoken, funny, brown hair, glasses, overall fantastic person, eager to please and a wonderful woman now.
[name]Eliana[/name] - I picture dark, wavy hair, tanned skin, tall, super-model esque looks for some reason. Thinking like, [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Zeta[/name]-[name]Jones[/name].
[name]Eliza[/name] - Really curly haired little blonde girl, potentially with glasses, bit geeky, super smart.

I think E names for girls are the most beautiful. Many names on my list begin with E: [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Elsa[/name] and [name]Eve[/name].
I like [name]Eliza[/name] the most, it has a lot of spunk and great nickname potential.
[name]Elise[/name] feels pretty and delicate, but [name]Eliana[/name] is a bit to frilly for my taste- I love the nn [name]Ellie[/name] though :slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name] is my favorite - she reminds me of [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Bennett[/name], for whatever reason. And I mean that as the best of compliments!

[name]Elise[/name] - a delicate girl, perhaps even a rich one. Not sure how to describe her, but I have a relatively clear picture of her in my head.

[name]Eliana[/name] - not sure what to think of her.

[name]Eliana[/name] - This name is in my top three. I am expecting my fourth child, a girl in [name]May[/name], and my other children are named [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name]. My son [name]Isaac[/name] passed away a couple years ago unexpectedly and we have long prayed for happiness and joy to return to our household. My husband is Israeli and his first language is Hebrew. The literal Hebrew translation for [name]Eliana[/name] is God answers. To me this child will be the answer to our prayers.

[name]Eliza[/name] - I love this name. As you can tell I am partial to 2 syllable names and this feels like classic old South to me.

[name]Elise[/name] - also beautiful and lyrical, I just haven’t considered it before.

In order 1) [name]Elise[/name] 2) [name]Elliana[/name] 3) [name]Eliza[/name]

[name]Elise[/name] - What I picture: Smart, quiet, sweet. I know a sweet little 1 1/2 year old and she’s who I think of.
[name]Elliana[/name] - I prefer this spelling. What I picture: Sweet, shy until she knows you, has a quiet side and a spunky side, happy. I know 4 or 5 [name]Elliana[/name]'s. All are little dolls and have made me like the name despite the popularity.
[name]Eliza[/name] - What I picture: Spunky, out-going, risk taker. I’ve never been a fan of this name, but I’m in the minority with this…