Which 'E' name do you like better?

See the results of this poll: Which ‘E’ name do you like better?

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Emma : 30 (47%)
  • Elaine ‘Lainey’: 34 (53%)

I prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and I think it goes very well with your other children names. [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] seem a little too matchy for my taste.

[name_f]Elaine[/name_f] seems more interesting and the nn [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is very cute!

I voted for [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is quite bland, while Elanine is a beauty from the Arthurian legends.

I like [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] as a combo, but I prefer [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] as a given name. It’s so pretty and far less common. [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is cute too, so [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] got my vote.

Honestly I love both but I am a sucker for the nn [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] and [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] has always struck me as a poised and refined name.

Both are beautiful! I prefer [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] with your kids.

This exactly.

I personally find [name_f]Emma[/name_f] a bit dull, maybe because I’ve heard it too much. [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is much more refreshing to hear as it is underused.

[name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is far more interesting than [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. I adore the nickname [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]! [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] has always been a GP favorite of mine.

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] is a very popular name so I voted for [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] to bring some variety - it’ll be nice for her to not be [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [last name initial]!:heart:

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] with your other children’s names, I would be really hesitant to use two [name_f]El[/name_f]- names

I adore [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is gorgeous.

I love [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]. Classic but unexpected. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is too popular for me.

I prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f].