Which “ET” name sounds best?

Charlotte
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]

1 Like

My personal favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but they’re all great names!

I like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] the most! A timeless classic with a lot of adorable nickames.

Bridget.

Margaret is probably my favorite but… [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] intrigues me too. Really don’t like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

Charlotte :slight_smile:

Charlotte!

I like all 3! I like the sound of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] best but [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] is more exciting to me, and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] has amazing nicknames!

Bridget!

Charlotte feels the most timeless with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] following. I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] so much though!

Charlotte but then I may be biased :rofl: in [name_f]England[/name_f] it’s [name_f]Char[/name_f]-lut

I love both [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]! ([name_f]My[/name_f] favorite et name in general is definitely [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] though!)
For me I say [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] with more of an “oht” sound than an “et” sound, but that might just be due to regional differences in accents though :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]!

As far as full names go, I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] from your list, but [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is my favourite just because it has so many fantastic nicknames.

Charlotte :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]!

I like them all, but lately I’ve had a major soft spot for [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]. I do agree with other commenters that [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] has the best nicknames, my favorite being [name_f]Maisie[/name_f].

My favourite is [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]. And I love nns [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] and [name_f]Biddy[/name_f].

My favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] has a lot of nickname options like [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

Margaret is my favourite :slight_smile: