Which first + middle combination?

See the results of this poll: Which combo

Respondents: 71 (This poll is closed)

• Cleo Marigold : 28 (39%)
  • Cleo Vivienne : 26 (37%)
  • Cleo Magnolia : 8 (11%)
  • Cleo Florence: 9 (13%)

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]!

Torn between [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]! Both are fantastic with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] looks, sounds and flows really nicely, so it got my vote. I like the potential of the [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] nickname too.

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] evokes a striking silent film star for me. Sophisticated and vampy. Dark makeup and a fur coat. Mysterious yet approachable.

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is my personal favorite. We might just have to head into the delivery room with both middle names as options

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] has a certain poetic lyricism to it. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a great one too!

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] makes me think [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] and I think it ties nicely with the “gold” in [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

I am reviving this old thread simply because we are down to the wire and I am feeling so conflicted! Right now my top favorites are [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. We also like [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f]) as first name options.
[name_f]Remember[/name_f], sibs are [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Capri[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f].

Any feedback for me as we approach birth month?

I like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] a lot and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a great middle. I think it fits well with your girls - it has a nicknamey vibe like [name_f]Willa[/name_f], flair like [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] adds a natury vibe like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] have!

Loving both [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] so I can see why you’re torn!

Personally, I slightly prefer the sweet, bright, solid, quirky vibe of [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] in this combo and sibset, but I really think you can’t go wrong here. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is a touch more sleek, sophisticated and mature, but [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is more fun!