Which first name with middle name Isobel/Isabelle

Our two top first names we both like are Emilia and Natalie with Juliet ranking in third place for us.
Last name is Brown. Brothers name is Benjamin.

Nicknames:

Natalie= Natty, Lia, Talie or Alie.

Emilia= Emmy, Milly, Mia or Mila.

Juliet= Jules, Julie,Jet or Etta/Etty

My name is Mira so not sure if Mia/Mila would be to close to my name. And since our sons NN is Benny not sure if Jet would make us seem like major Elton John fans lol

I really liked Harper or June as the middle but Hubby isn’t into either although he likes Harper more than June.

He really likes Belle or Bella for a middle name but I don’t think it goes well with last name Brown, especially Belle.

We came to a compromise at Isobel/Isabelle as the middle name.

I know I may be over thinking this whole thing but Just wanted to see what others thought as I’m having such a hard time deciding which I like best, I’ve spent this entire pregnancy looking up names and have not found one I’m absolutely in love with that we both can decide on. What first/middle combo do you think flows best or just sounds the prettiest? Which name would stand out to you the most?

Also up to suggestions on other name ideas.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Emilia Isobel is my favourite :slight_smile:

A few others that came to mind are: Harriet Isabelle, Matilda Isobel, Lydia Isabelle and Florence Isabelle

1 Like

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is my favorite with all of your considerations.

A few suggestions: [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

1 Like

Juliet(tte?) [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] would be my pick and would definitely stand out to me the most. I would (and most, probably) would have never though of [name_u]Elton[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] lol

Here are a few suggestions along the same strain:

[name_f]Annette[/name_f] (Ann [name_f]Ani[/name_f], Nettie) like Ann/Anne with a little spice
Rosalind/Rosalie (Rosa, [name_f]Rose[/name_f], Lindy/Lee)
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] (Ellie, [name_f]El[/name_f], Nori)
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] (Vannie, [name_f]Nessa[/name_f], Essa)
[name_f]Joelle[/name_f] (Jo, [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u], etc)
[name_f]Mariah[/name_f] (Mar, [name_u]Mar[/name_u] [name_u]Mar[/name_u], Riah)
[name_f]Kiersten[/name_f] (Kiri, Kiersta, Kiki)
[name_f]Alora[/name_f] (Allie, [name_f]Lori[/name_f], Lora)

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! Additionally, I don’t think “Belle” is too much with [name_m]Brown[/name_m] but if you do, that’s what matters! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], nickname [name_f]Millie[/name_f], would be my vote!

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]!

I actually know a [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] so I think it would be a lot more common than an [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]. plus, [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is a less common variant of [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] so stands out more :slight_smile:

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is fantastic!

Second choice would be [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m], but the first one is more classically [name_f]British[/name_f] and sweetly elegant, poised, and reminds me of flowers and a house full of books and a dog.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m], that’s so pretty! [name_m]Benny[/name_m] and [name_u]Jet[/name_u] would immediately prompt me to sing the song I’m afraid, haha. But [name_m]Benny[/name_m] and Jules?! They are so cool together!

If you go with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], I’d use [name_f]Milly[/name_f] - [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] clashes with [name_m]Benny[/name_m] (imagine how annoying this would get if you tried to call one of them from another part of the house) and Mia/Mila clashes with [name_f]Mira[/name_f].

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is nice - [name_u]Natty[/name_u] and [name_m]Benny[/name_m] are cute together - but feels less exciting to me.

As for middles, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] and [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] are no more or less difficult than [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m], the p/b and n/n sounds don’t flow brilliantly. Isobel/Isabelle [name_m]Brown[/name_m] sounds great however.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment!
I agree [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_m]Benny[/name_m] are too close and I really like [name_f]Mila[/name_f] but it’s basically my name with an L lol I really like [name_u]Jules[/name_u] as a [name_u]Nick[/name_u] name and I’ve heard people say [name_u]June[/name_u] can be used as a nick name for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] which I’ve already been calling her cause she’s due in [name_u]June[/name_u] so I thought that was cool plus my little boy can say JuJu so that’s probably what he will call her if we go with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

1 Like

I love this idea!!

1 Like

I think they all work honestly the same amount? They’re all equally lovely!

I’m partial to [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] as I’m a huge Tally/Talie fan; my sister is a [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] nn [name_f]Talie[/name_f]! It suits her really well; I would love to see more Tallys/Talies in the world. I think I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] best as a combo, but I do like the nn potential of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and Jet/Jetta are fun as is [name_f]Juju[/name_f] I think. I knew a family with a [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] nn [name_f]Juju[/name_f] awhile back and I always thought it was sweet. tbh, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them… but I think my vote goes to [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] for [name_f]Talie[/name_f] alone :heart:

Good luck!

1 Like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is my favorite

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] would be my favourite, or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] but I prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] personally. I don’t think Mia/Mila would be too close to your name, especially with a full name to fall back on.

1 Like