Which First Name?

See the results of this poll: Laurel Elisabetta Ferri and…

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Giulia Ferri : 3 (16%)
  • Bianca Ferri : 3 (16%)
  • Serena Ferri : 5 (26%)
  • Gaia Ferri : 3 (16%)
  • Hallie Ferri : 0 (0%)
  • Sutton Ferri : 2 (11%)
  • Olivia Ferri: 3 (16%)

I voted for [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] and [name_f]Giulia[/name_f] because I like that spelling with your last name, but I think [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] & [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] go well together

I voted for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] before you edited your first post with your thoughts on the names because I liked the subtle botanical vibe between [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] (bringing to mind olives) and [name_f]Laurel[/name_f], but if you’re not really a fan of the name itself and just like the possible nicknames, maybe consider other ways to get to [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and Libba? I actually love the idea of [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] as a twinset. Maybe [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Giulia[/name_f]? There’s also [name_f]Livia[/name_f], Liviana, and maybe even [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] if you don’t mind the idea of matching initials. If you decide not to go that route, though, my shared second favorites are [name_f]Serena[/name_f] and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f].