Which Flows Better?

See the results of this poll: Which Name Flows Best with Esther?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Millicent Esther : 37 (93%)
  • Drusilla Esther: 3 (8%)

I voted for [name]Millicent[/name] [name]Esther[/name], though I find it a tad on the awkward side, too. I love all three names!

[name]Millicent[/name] [name]Esther[/name] sounds better to me!

I don’t like any of them. but [name]Millicent[/name] sounds a lot better. Maybe just because I hate [name]Drusilla[/name].

Hate the repeating “a” ending sounds of [name]Drusilla[/name] and [name]Esther[/name], plus the a at the end of [name]Drusilla[/name] and e at the start of [name]Esther[/name] run in to each other really badly. [name]Millicent[/name] [name]Esther[/name] sounds far better!

[name]Millicent[/name] reminds me of Milifacent from Sleeping Beauty and [name]Drusilla[/name] is one of the mean step sisters on cinderella right?

I guess the better one is [name]Millicent[/name]

I know lots don’t agree, but [name]Drusilla[/name] [name]Esther[/name] sounds FAR better to me. I find the double T sound in [name]Millicent[/name] [name]Esther[/name] hard to say, but the double S in [name]Drusilla[/name] [name]Esther[/name] sounds rhythmical and flows better.

I really like [name]Millicent[/name] [name]Esther[/name]. I think the end of [name]Drusilla[/name] runs into the beginning of [name]Esther[/name]. And I quite like the repeating “s” and “t” sound that [name]Millicent[/name] [name]Esther[/name] has. And I’ve always been partial to [name]Millie[/name]…