Which FN/MN pairing do you like better?

My husband has agreed to use the first name, [name]Lucy[/name], if our next baby is a girl. Since I picked the first name, he wants to have more say with the middle name. These are his two favorites:

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

Between the two, which do you like best? Thanks!

I prefer [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. With [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], the names run together a bit.

[name]Both[/name] choices are wonderful beautiful pairings. I think [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] goes a little better with your sibset. Whichever you choose, the name will be beautiful.

Definitely [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. The vowel sounds in [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] make it sound like Lucyelizabeth to me. Plus it kind of sounds like [name]Lucille[/name] Izabeth.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. I love the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] but don’t think it sounds as good with [name]Lucy[/name].

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], without a doubt! :slight_smile:

Although I prefer the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] over [name]Victoria[/name], I do think that [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] flows better.

I agree that ending and beginning on the same sound (E) makes it run together. So [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is my vote, too.

I prefer [name]Elizabeth[/name] in general, but I like the look of [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] more. I actually like the sound of [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] more, but look matters more to me, generally, so [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] gets my vote. I think it’s perfect with your girls’ names!

Good luck!

Thanks for the replies so far! It’s really interesting to see how most people prefer [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] to [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I am pretty much 50/50 on these choices so hearing others’ opinions is certainly influencing my decision.