Which four of my girls set go together the best?

Here are some of my top girls names. Which four do you like together? I just listed them in random order

[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]

Who knows if I will even get one girl, but just in case, I want to know which go best together for a sibset! Thanks! I am pronouncing Elena as uh-layn-uh, or maybe a subtle eh-layn-uh. Like Alaina, but Elena was suggested as a more fitting spelling for my sibset so I switched.

[name]Claire[/name], [name]Elena[/name], [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] - possibly because [name]Anneliese[/name] and [name]Elena[/name] (I am saying it [name]Ellen[/name]-a) are the most similar and its also the longest name.

[name]May[/name] I suggest [name]Juliet[/name]? That way all the names have a different ending.

[name]Elena[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Julia[/name].

I don’t like [name]Julia[/name] at all, but it does fit better with the above. [name]Juliet[/name] would be perfect imo.

[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]

My choice - anyway

Omit [name]Meredith[/name]. Something about the rest makes it feel more cohesive.