Which girl name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which girl name?

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Francesca Ch - : 10 (18%)
  • Sylvie Ch - : 10 (18%)
  • Noelle Ch -: 6 (11%)
  • Eloise Ch - : 13 (24%)
  • Brigitte Ch - : 3 (5%)
  • Vibeke Ch - : 1 (2%)
  • Elise Ch - : 6 (11%)
  • Annelie Ch -: 4 (7%)
  • Leia Ch -: 2 (4%)

Knowing only that your last name starts with “ch” makes it hard for me to officially determine if [name]Francesca[/name] sounds okay with your last name. It is my favorite of your choices, though. I chose [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Both[/name] sound gorgeous with [name]Juliette[/name]!

I voted for [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are lovely names that sound great with [name]Juliette[/name]!

I voted for [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Annelie[/name].
I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name], and [name]Annelie[/name] is such an offbeat choice I just had to vote for her! [name]Annalee[/name]/[name]Annaleigh[/name] is considered trashy around here, but [name]Annelie[/name] is classy in my eyes, and I didn’t think that many would vote for her… [name]Anneli[/name] is a somewhat normal name in Norway where I live so I see nothing wrong with [name]Annelie[/name], although [name]Annaleigh[/name] does nothing for me…
I almost voted [name]Noelle[/name] though, I like her too…

And [name]Vibeke[/name] is intriguing! I honestly thought that name was only in use in Scandinavia so I’d be very interested in hearing how it made it to your list!! Please tell me if it’s not too much trouble!
I like [name]Vivica[/name] more, but each to their own ^^
On a Norwegian girl I’d guess a [name]Vibeke[/name] was born during or just after the 80’s :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the responses!

In answer to the question about [name]Vibeke[/name]… there are a couple reasons it made its way onto our list. My husband knew a Weibke who made a good impression, so he liked that version of the name, but I’m really not a fan of “W” names. I lived in Denmark and had heard of the name [name]Vibeke[/name], but never gave it much thought 'til he mentioned Weibke. I thought I’d throw it out on a poll here, because if there’s anyplace that different names have a welcome reception, it seems to be Nameberry! :slight_smile:

(For the record, the one [name]Vibeke[/name] I was close with in Denmark was also a middle-aged woman. :slight_smile: Oh well… I do like the suggestion of [name]Viveka[/name]! That’s cool!)

I’m leaning toward [name]Sylvie[/name] or [name]Francesca[/name] for our name… we’ll see if I can get DH on board. :slight_smile: